Our Industry Solutions Product team is committed to providing our professionals with an integrated platform and tools to build their businesses. We’re looking for a stellar Growth-oriented product manager to partner with our Engineering, Design, Sales, Data, and Marketing teams to help drive impact on Houzz Pro monetization efforts. You’ll work on a variety of projects across the product with a diverse set of team members all aimed at affecting the company’s bottom line.
What You’ll Do
- Be accountable to driving our all software revenue – new and existing MRR
- Drive initiatives to grow the revenue of new paying professionals on Houzz
- Drive initiatives to grow the revenue coming from our existing paying professionals on Houzz
- This product manager will partner with leadership and peers on developing and influencing monetization strategies for revenue and profitable growth.
- Define and run experiments to increase efficiencies in both acquisition and activation funnels
- Lead analyses of key metrics to identify growth opportunities in the pro monetization funnel
- Collaborate closely with Engineering, Data Science, Design, Sales, and Marketing to develop a comprehensive product roadmap
- Clearly articulate product strategy with a wide range of internal teams to ensure alignment
- Own product requirements, planning, and go-to-market to deliver on business goals
At a Minimum, We’d Like You to Have
- BS degree in a technology-related field
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience driving MRR and ARR related initiatives at previous companies
- Proven track record building large customer facing features that have moved key revenue by at least 20%.
- Experience leading post-launch optimizations; developing A/B testing strategies and prioritizing incremental feature enhancements
- Experience leading design, research, data science and product teams to help unlock new growth levers for the team.
- Strong leadership skills to drive projects to completion
- Excellent product sense and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem.
- A natural ability to make things happen around you. You manage project ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized and structured way. You are eager to be the glue between other functions, doing what it takes to make our product successful
- Strong analytical skills; you are able to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- An extremely detail-oriented mindset; you believe that a great product is the sum of an inordinate number of small, thoughtful decisions
- Excellent communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level — within teams, within the company, to users, to press and other audiences
Ideally, You’ll Also Have
- SaaS, Fintech, Revenue, or Growth product experience
- Experience owning product innovation in a prior role
- Consistent record of growing and scaling a product
- 3+ years driving revenue for a B2B company
Compensation, Benefits and Perks
This role has an annual starting salary range of $150,000 – $185,000. In addition to salary, you’re eligible for competitive benefits that support you and your family as part of your total rewards package at Houzz. Also, depending on the role, you could be eligible for an equity award. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors, including, but not limited to, skills, experience, and specific work location.
Benefits and perks include:
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Home internet stipend
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Maternity/paternity leave program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- 401(k) retirement savings plans (Pre-Tax and Roth)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) – Medical & Dependent Care
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with company contribution
- Healthy at Houzz program