As a Product Manager on the Growth team at Transcarent, you’ll play a pivotal role in leading teams to create innovative features that enhance the well-being of our members.
The Growth team is dedicated to acquiring new members and nurturing relationships with existing ones. As a Growth Product Manager, you’ll spearhead efforts to guide members on their health journey with Transcarent. Your primary focus will be on expanding our product offerings and coming up with strategies to acquire and retain members, while ensuring they discover and engage with our solutions effectively.
Working closely with cross-functional teams including design, engineering, marketing, and data science, you’ll identify growth opportunities, develop product initiatives, and conduct data-driven experiments to achieve key growth metrics. Your overarching goal will be to envision a product roadmap that enables members to easily find care solutions, recognize their value, and actively engage in managing their well-being.
What you’ll do
- Lead a product growth team across engineering, data science, design and research focused on helping members discover and engage with Transcarent solutions
- Establish a product vision and shared set of priorities across the team and the company to drive growth and engagement in our member base
- Define product roadmap and requirements based on insights you have developed doing user research, usability studies, and data-driven experiments.
- Own key metrics and outcomes, and get to think holistically about how to achieve them
- Deliver delightful and relevant consumer experiences that help members discover new solutions and get the most out of their Transcarent experience
- Work cross-functionally to ship high-impact features
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager launching consumer or B2B products that drove business growth
- Experience working on growth problems (acquisition, engagement, retention)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Experience with iterative hypothesis-driven product development and experimentation
- Ownership mindset and works on whatever it takes to solve problems and delight users
- (Bonus) Experience with personalization and relevance products