Bolt’s shopper accounts network has been growing rapidly over the past several months and in parallel with that growth we are investing heavily in building products for shoppers and merchants that the power of a global, passwordless commerce identity to improve the shopping experience. We are looking for a product leader to lead the charge in this area. This will involve ideating, designing, and building truly innovative identity-powered shopping experiences that empower independent brands while giving shoppers a seamless, engaging, and personalized experience.
To excel in this role you will need to be a consumer experience thought leader, structured in your thinking, a user experience expert, customer and quality obsessed, able to work directly with partners, and willing to move fast and iterate. You will partner with engineering, design, and other cross-functional teams to drive short term results as well as long term innovation. Lastly, you need to be comfortable moving into uncharted territories building products and features outside of your areas of expertise.
What You’ll Do With Us:
- Craft a compelling vision for Bolt’s long term impact on the shopping experience for independent retailers
- Seek out customer, data, and design-driven insight and use that insight to help your team clear plans, priorities, and goals for your team.
- Consistently deliver high-quality new products and features while improving the reliability of what already exists.
- Set audacious goals for your area’s impact on the overall organization and regularly hit them.
- Speak the language of the engineering, design, data science, and go-to-market functions to coordinate complex cross-functional initiatives.
- Translate long term vision into clear actionable next steps for engineering teams.
What Would Set You Apart:
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager
- A clear history of delivering high-quality products
- Domain knowledge in user experience, research, engineering, B2C products, data, and go-to-market
- Strong communication skills and project management ability
- Experience in payments and ecommerce a plus
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Remote-first workplace
- 4 day work weeks
- Time away: Flexible PTO, paid holidays + floating holidays, your birthday off!
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive Pay
- Retirement plans
- Virtual and in-person team & company events