We’re expanding our product development team by adding Senior Product Managers who will be responsible for defining the product roadmap, communicating with key external and internal stakeholders, and shipping new features for our customers. We’re on the hunt for PMs who are passionate about driving a business forward with innovative technology for our customers in a fast paced, start-up environment. If this sounds like you, please consider applying!
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Serve as the product owner/product manager working with domestic Engineering and design teams to build new features for our customers.
- Identify opportunities to drive the business forward with a frictionless end to end customer experience.
- Maintain a prioritized product roadmap, with a ranked backlog based on end-user needs, while managing urgent stakeholder requests.
- Participate in and lead various aspects of the product development process including daily stand-ups, requirements gathering, user acceptance testing, demoing product, and whatever needs to be done to ensure successful deployment
- Own the success of your product features by monitoring success through KPIs and customer behavior data to inform future product iteration to continually drive successful performance.
- Act as the expert for all product metrics in your area of ownership including tracking daily trends, modeling impact of new features, and performing deep-dive analysis
- Effectively communicate with design, engineering, leadership, and other relevant stakeholders to ensure alignment and meaningful collaboration
- Support sales verticals by delivering product demos that communicate product value proposition, features, and benefits for customers
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 5+ years’ of Product Management experience, ideally in Agile practices such as Kanban and Scrum
- Solid understanding of how web applications work and current technologies. You do not need a coding background, but you should understand how the pieces fit together
- Proven track record of driving the product development process from beginning to end which includes user story definition, refining, commitment, and delivery
- Demonstrated data-driven decision-making skills
- Ability to identify and extract product data from multiple different locations (product analytics tools, BI tools, directly from a database, etc.)
- Ability to both think strategically about the direction of a product, while at the same time not being afraid to roll your sleeves up and get in the weeds of executing on that strategy
- Experience with owning and managing product features once delivered, including iterating on MVP and scaling up successful launches
- Excellent partner management and communication skills
- Thrive in situations where one must efficiently make sense of chaos
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to move quickly and make decisions with limited information, but also recognize when the wrong decision was made and pivot quickly
- Strong facilitation skills, tenacious and strong-willed in your approach to drive alignment, focused on business results
- The total cash compensation for this role is $130,000-$150,000/year. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.