Webflow is a visual development platform that empowers people to create incredible experiences on the web without needing to know how to code.
This role on our Product Growth team will partner closely with engineering, product, and data science to improve the experience of our customers learning and using Webflow. You will design experiments to connect our customers to product value, improving activation and monetization, as well as generate learnings to uncover more opportunities to improve our product. This is a fast-paced team with ambitious goals and your work will directly impact the core of our mission: to enable everyone to create for the web.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or Remote
As a Senior Product Designer on Growth, you’ll …
- Design experiments based on qualitative and quantitative data to solve customer pain points and drive business outcomes
- Rapidly iterate as your team ships A/B tests, translating experiment outcomes and customer research into new insights and experiments
- Collaborate with other designers, as well as Product Management and Engineering, to explore complex problem spaces and evaluate tradeoffs
- Deliver high-fidelity UI and UX specs to clearly communicate requirements to your team
- Regularly engage with customers to develop a thorough understanding of their needs and pain points
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Senior Product Designer on Growth if you:
- Have past experience designing experiments to drive learnings or evaluating designs through A/B testing
- Are a natural experimenter, eager to try and learn from failures
- Can leverage quantitative data to inform your design decisions
- Are able to manage projects autonomously and serve as a design expert with the Growth development team
- Are an advocate for customers and the value of a design-led approach
- Effectively organize and communicate your thoughts to teammates and across the organization
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Product Designer and a human being