As a Senior Product Designer within MURAL’s Growth team, you will be solving impactful problems and forging a path forward on the transformation of remote visual collaboration practices. You will own all aspects of the product design process within a specific product area: From research and ideation to detailed interaction design.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will:
- Design solutions for a wide range of problems based on qualitative and quantitative analytics.
- Identify the most impactful opportunities for improvement and collaborate on data-informed experiments to validate your team’s hypotheses.
- Help our customers and prospects realize the value of MURAL in order to drive business impact.
- Create functional, usable and delightful experiences both for web and native environments.
- Sketch initial concepts and flows in low fidelity to be able to share and collaborate early in the design process.
- Develop different types of prototypes to iterate solutions with the rest of the team, stakeholders or to perform user interviews, usability tests.
- Produce final design assets, including visuals and animations to execute the design.
- Conduct user interviews and guide usability tests within your product area.
- Facilitate co-creation sessions with users and internal stakeholders.
- Continuously collaborate with the Product Manager to ensure a full understanding of the problem, our users and product vision.
- Communicate with our engineering team to design feasible solutions that delight users.
- Communicate your ideas, concepts and insights clearly.
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- 5 years of relevant experience designing exceptional enterprise-class applications.
- Proven ability to communicate a well-informed, compelling vision for your product area.
- Experience driving Growth initiatives – identifying and prioritizing opportunities, forming hypotheses, creating experiments, and collaboratively creating success metrics.
- Experience with experimentation design especially: A/B, Mutil-Variate, and Usability Testing.
- A strong understanding of acquisition & conversion, data-informed design, and Persuasive Design Principles.
- Loves working in a collaborative agile environment.
- Experience working on embedded product teams building SaaS products.
- Accustomed to working in a collaborative cross-disciplinary environment, where experimentation and testing are valued
- Business minded and data-driven with a strong desire to constantly improve the MURAL product experience
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner