About the role
We’re searching for a Product Designer in the US (Remote) to join the Atlassian Confluence team, focusing on Ecosystem experiences. This team’s mission is to Enable Confluence ecosystem partners to build simply powerful apps and integrations for infinite use cases that can bring value to our users.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Work closely with product managers, engineering and other cross-functional partners to define product strategy and champion the user experience in our product.
- Define the guidelines and strategies for how our partners will interact and build for Confluence
- Flex your storytelling and collaboration muscles, working as a part of a collaborative team
- Facilitate workshops with engineers and product managers to establish project scope and explore potential solutions to identified challenges
- Help your team plan and conduct exploratory user research and effective usability tests.
- Influence and shape how we approach our work, ship product and drive the product roadmap.
On Your First Day, We Expect You to Have:
- 5+ years of hands-on professional experience as a UX/Product Designer.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, especially in influencing and partnering across many organizational levels.
- Experience driving product direction autonomously, from planning to delivering business outcomes. We’re seeking a self-starter, who asks for help when needed.
- Exposure to research, including a thorough understanding of methodologies used to develop customer empathy and validate product concepts. You should also be comfortable synthesizing insights from qualitative and quantitative research.
- An eye for detail, and ability to get to the root of the problem with a customer-centric lens.
- Strong execution skills, with experience in modern tools such as Figma, Framer, Mural, Miro, Adobe CC, & Keynote.
- A growth mindset. Our team moves fast, and there’s always something to learn.
It would be beneficial if you have:
- Experience with SaaS, or complex enterprise applications.
- An ability to lead & inspire others. You have experience and can show examples of when you influenced cross-functional peers and executives across a business to influence a result.
- Knowledge of service design principles, such as customer journey mapping.