We’re looking to add a senior product designer to the Tremendous design team. We’re looking for an experienced designer who is comfortable owning an entire product area. You and the engineers on your team will have direct ownership of the user experiences that you build. Tremendous values design and will give you space to do thoughtful, high-quality work amongst experienced and kind coworkers.
More specifically, you will:
- Craft rational, elegant, and delightful solutions to complex problems that obsess with implementation ease just as much as pixel-perfection.
- Define user centered problem statements to bring clarity to what we’re trying to accomplish and why it’s important to users.
- Conduct usability tests and research to validate our hypotheses and increase the chances that what we build makes an impact.
- Design for a diverse set of recipients, considering accessibility and internationalization
- Contribute to the design system to ensure cohesion across all our products.
- Take ownership of a product area, informing solutions through research and user insights.
- Promote usability and design best practices.
- Inspire the team by bringing new ideas to the table.
- 5+ years of product design experience in tech.
- 2+ years of experience at a startup.
- Experience with prototyping as a means to communicate design solutions.
- The ability to work within visual design languages and the experience of contributing to them.
- Attention to detail and a data-driven approach to understanding what’s required for great user experiences.
- A strong command of Figma for designing, prototyping, and collaborating.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You can translate technical lingo into layman’s terms.
- The ability to handle ambiguity well. You are comfortable doing research and collecting information to make educated decisions on your own.
Why work with us:
- Our customers love us. Check the reviews! We’re fast, adaptive to customer suggestions, and we’re easy to work with.
- Our financials. We are a profitable fintech company with lightning fast growth. We also control all of our own equity. You won’t find many companies like us.
- Remote work and output based. Success isn’t judged on hours online or office presence. We hire all across North and South America and run core hours from 12-4 EST. You and your team decide how you work best.
- Our compensation is exceptional. Not only do we track and pay at the top of the range for our roles, your compensation includes valuable equity. For this role, base salary ranges from $150,000 to $200,000.