Getlabs provides safe and easy at-home lab appointments. Rather than needing to go to a laboratory and sit in a waiting room, patients just pick a time and we send a phlebotomist to draw their samples. Once collected, we deliver to top national laboratories including LabCorp and Quest Diagnostics.
Across healthcare, the inconvenience of needing to go to brick and mortar medical facilities drives 42% of patients to skip scheduled medical appointments. To solve this, telehealth companies have seen rapid adoption by providing convenient virtual care yet are limited to treating simple conditions such as erectile dysfunction, birth control, and acid reflux. The reason is simple: over 70% of medical conditions require lab tests. That’s why we are creating the essential infrastructure which provides the missing piece for telehealth. By integrating Getlabs, telehealth unlocks the ability to provide end-to-end primary care and treat complex conditions without ever making patients leave their homes. Join us and lets transform healthcare to be more convenient and enjoyable for patients.
Our team has extensive domain expertise in technology, operations, and healthcare with team members from Y Combinator, Uber, DoorDash, Postmates, Sonder, Cisco, Labcorp, and Quest Diagnostics. Getlabs is backed by prominent venture capital firms including PivotNorth, Liquid 2, Tusk, Rosecliff, and more.
Getlabs is looking for a Senior Product Designer to help build and design the future of our brand and platform.
Upon joining Getlabs, you will be a core part of a small team refining our existing platform and developing new features, from proposing initial concepts to ensuring we ship high quality features. You will be expected to contribute to all aspects of product design and execution, including pitching the product, designing the product (visual design, interaction design, and prototyping), and communicating the product to the necessary audiences within the company.
Above all, you will be challenged with redefining the healthcare experience to be one that patients actually look forward to. From beautiful, comforting design to simple, easy-to-use functionality, you will spearhead making Getlabs an amazing and inviting experience for patients.
What you’ll do:
- Conceive of innovative new features and pitch those concepts directly to the CEO
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Be a leader – Getlabs is a design-led company and as a member of the Design Team you will be expected to lead projects and team
- Design beautiful, simple, innovative, and intuitive experiences and flows
- Identify the needs of Getlabs patients and improve on existing features
- Regularly give and receive feedback on designs and strategic product decisions
- Create unified design language and style guides
- Index platform and ensure visual and brand consistency throughout
- Help build out and manage Design Team with illustrators, animators, graphic designers, and more
- Proficiency in Figma
- 5+ years experience designing and shipping web and mobile applications
- BS/BA degree or equivalent years of experience
- A portfolio showcasing your work and strong mobile design skills
- Technical background or a familiarity with software engineering
- A history of being the early designer in startups who have gone on to be large successes.
- Experience in wellness, health, lifestyle editorial or advertising/branding
We have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you’re best at:
- Competitive hourly wages working full-time
- Flexible schedule
- Valuable stock option plan for full-time employees
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options for full-time employees
- Paid time off
- A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of talented, ambitious and fun to work with colleagues!