We are looking for a passionate Sr. Producer to drive and support development teams in the creation, delivery, and optimization of software initiatives. In this role, you will help teams and projects track progress and ultimately reach their goals using strong organization, collaboration, and communication skills. If you’re looking to expand your skill set, push your limits in taking on the toughest problems, and get your hands on some exceptional IP, then this is the right position for you.
What You’ll Do
- Drive multiple projects simultaneously across different stages of the development lifecycle
- Collaborate with cross-disciplinary leaders to establish and maintain development priorities across multiple teams and project dependencies
- Anticipate, manage, and solution for potential roadblocks or conflicts, working with qa and engineering partners to mitigate
- Provide transparency on overall project health (including current state, progress, risks and blockers) to stakeholders of various levels and technical backgrounds, setting expectations, risks, and needs appropriately
- Propose practical solutions / improvements to achieve team and project goals
- Effectively write clear, concise, and accurate documentation and email communications, with the ability to summarize complex topics and achieve alignment
Required Experience and Skills
- Previous experience in a production role where you’ve managed cross-functional teams in the creation and delivery of complex projects
- Deep understanding of software development process, and project management practices
- Demonstrated technical aptitude; Strong preference to applicants with development (programming, technical) and/or game development experience.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Have the ability to communicate with varying levels and backgrounds of stakeholders, within your team and throughout the company
- Ability to adapt and be effective in new situations within a highly dynamic environment.
- Ability to plan and supervise numerous near-term steps in the pursuit of long-term goals
- Experience with AAA console / PC products
- Passionate video game enthusiast
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you need reasonable accommodation.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never use instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.
The pay range for this position in California at the start of employment is expected to be between $85,000 and $125,000 per Year