Parsable is seeking a Principal/Senior Product Manager to play a defining role in the rapidly-growing Connected Worker space. Our market-leading platform unlocks the data and insights industrial leaders need to improve their operations and build a more sustainable future. In this role you’ll innovate and extend our digitally-transformative solutions for millions of frontline workers across the largest manufacturers in the world. You will understand our customers, define a strategy, and own your product roadmap.
The successful candidate is one who loves partnering with customers and engineers to build products. You are passionate about understanding customer needs and delivering some of our most strategic features. You are a self-starter, can prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a consistent track record of delivery.
Parsable is a Remote First company! This role is remote and ideally based in one of these locations: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NY, RI, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, British Columbia or Ontario
- Conduct discovery, customer research and requirements gathering in an effort to make data-driven product and prioritization decisions.
- Collaborate with design, software engineering, and data engineering to deliver impactful customer solutions
- Partner with marketing on go-to-market efforts for product launches, including: PR, blog posts, webinars, release notes and enablement, among others.
- Champion successful product outcomes by tracking data around customer adoption, engagement and stickiness
- Grow our Product practice and assist with the refinement of our product process, vision, strategy and roadmap, while also owning detailed requirements that translate into clear development efforts
- Maintain trust through transparent communication with regard to progress, successes, and losses
- 5+ years experience building an enterprise SaaS product as a Product Manager. Bonus points for experience as a PM working on SaaS applications in the manufacturing or safety industries
- Experience leading development and design teams, resulting in delivery of high quality, high impact functionality
- Maniacal customer focus with a deep understanding of what makes a great user experience across web and mobile
- Drive consensus across multiple competing priorities and cross functional teams
- Analytical mindset and a data-driven approach to transform challenging user experience, business and technology problems into actionable paths
- Ability to work in a fast paced agile environment drilling down to details while operating at a strategic level. Start-up experience is a plus
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills, with experience presenting to both internal and external audiences
- Familiarity with cloud computing, system integrations, REST APIs, and/or platform initiatives a plus
- Bonus points for experience using agile/scrum development processes and tools like Jira and/or Confluence
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience preferred
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $145,000-$195,000 + bonus (or commission) + equity + benefits