As the lead for pricing and packaging at Affinity, you will have a unique role in building our business. You’ll be bouncing between helping an AE or CSM put together a deal that will beat a competitor, to driving decisions about the monetization for new products, all while working with Product, Sales, and Marketing teams to understand the value our customers receive from the Affinity platform. Reporting to the Director of Customer and Market Intelligence you will have a big impact on the revenue growth and customer retention of Affinity. This is a hands-on role, so do not expect to operate as an internal consultant.
In this role you will:
- Develop and evolve pricing and packaging for Affinity’s CRM and Affinity for Salesforce product to allow our CS and Sales teams to win more deals
- Drive revenue from new products using pricing and packaging
- Use customer, win/loss, and primary research to understand customer needs and competitive impacts on pricing in Affinity deals
- Advise and support the Sales and CS team to develop offers and pricing to ensure the highest win rate
- Work closely with Product Management, Marketing, and Sales leadership to ensure alignment in pricing and packaging strategy
- Work alongside our Competitive Intelligence lead to drive prospect and customer insights from our ongoing research programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Affinity, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t perfectly align with the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
- 4-7 years of SaaS or software pricing strategy
- Strong background in pricing strategy and proven track record of designing successful pricing models in previous roles
- Proven track record of using data to decide on a strategy and then drive it’s implementation
- High attention to detail and data-driven
- Significant experience in collaborating across teams and functions. You must be someone who is joy to work with but get’s results, even where there is disagreement
- Has worked in the VC, Private Markets, Investment Banking, Financial Services verticals in the past
- Has knowledge of selling SaaS product or similar tech to niche markets
- Experience with Clozd, Primary Intelligence, or other customer research platform
What you’ll enjoy at Affinity
- We live our values as playmakers who are obsessed with learning, care personally about our colleagues and clients, are radically open-minded, and take pride in everything we do.
- We pay your medical, dental, and vision insurance with comprehensive PPO and HMO plans. And provide flexible personal & sick days. We want our team to be happy and healthy 🙂
- We offer a 401k plan to help you plan for retirement.
- We provide an annual budget for you to spend on education and offer a comprehensive L&D program – after all, one of our core values is that we’re #obsessedwithlearning!
- We support our employee’s overall health and well-being and reimburse monthly for things such as; Transportation, Home Internet, Meals, and Wellness memberships/equipment.
- Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is essential.
Please note that the role compensation details below reflect the base salary only and do not include any variable pay, equity, or benefits. This represents the salary range that Affinity believes, in good faith, at the time of this posting, that it will pay for the posted job.
A reasonable estimate of the current range is $96,600 – $163,000 USD Base. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors such as job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.