Reporting to the Director, People Success, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of learning projects which drive Deel’s long-term growth. You will take a holistic view of the maturity of Deel, our processes and our people now, assess development needs and priorities, and build incredible, scalable programs that inspire and create measurable impact.
- Delivering the People Development strategy in alignment with the Director, from new-hire onboarding to career mapping and leadership development.
- Shaping and helping to scale a growing People Development team, which includes learning designers and people development partners.
- Creating best-in-class learning across different modalities, including the scoping, design, delivery, evaluation and scaling of projects (plus management of external vendors, as and when required)
- A strategic partner: consulting with and building strong relationships across the people team, knowledge team, and with functional leaders across the business to establish learning needs and priorities
- Strategically evaluating and analyzing performance and business data, so that projects drive maximum impact for the business against its OKRs
- Partnering with the people team to implement a holistic strategy and approach for role leveling, competency mapping, career paths, and progression across the business
- Increasing data integrity by introducing processes and reporting to evaluate project effectiveness, helping predict learning needs/outcomes and informing future investment
- Coaching and supporting line managers to develop high performing teams
- Helping to build the brand and reputation of the team, internally and externally
- Experience within L&D / People Development, and demonstrated success in a global role
- A strong background in leadership development, and comfort building manager-focused learning resources from the ground up (skill with using and embedding psychometrics is a plus)
- Experience scaling global onboarding and development needs at pace, including regular program evaluation and revisions
- Strengths as a facilitator and coach, to lead training internally and take on ad hoc 1-1 coaching work where needed
- The ability to build strong and collaborative relationships, within the People function and cross-functionally
- Willingness to roll-up-the-sleeves and take a hands-on approach to projects
- Experience in complex learning needs analysis, and taking a data-led approach to learning design
- Confidence in presenting, pitching and storytelling: both for landing engaging workshops, and for gaining buy-in from the business in your plans
- Agility, adaptability and comfort working quickly without sacrificing quality – we’re working in a fast-paced and scaling environment
- Affinity with thought leadership in talent/leadership development, with a strong external network.
Certifications in instructional design, coaching, facilitation, specific psychometrics or related fields are a plus. Familiarity with Docebo and Rise360 is beneficial.
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork