Work From Anywhere
Hinge Health employees have the flexibility to work remotely in hubs across the United States.
About the Role
We’re looking for a passionate and highly skilled People Analytics professional to join our growing People Analytics team to enable the People team and the broader organization to drive decision making around people processes using actionable insights. The Sr. People Analyst will create reports, dashboards and insights that support HR and Business Leaders to proactively identify areas of opportunity in the recruiting process, employee and leadership development, engagement, attrition, total rewards, and headcount management. Reporting to the Senior Manager of People Analytics, this individual will play a key role in shaping the analytics foundation for our entire People team. This role will partner closely with leaders across the People Team (Talent Acquisition, HR Business Partners, Total Rewards, DEI, Talent Management, and People Operations) and Finance.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to leverage deep technical experience in Data Analytics and Data Visualization, a strong understanding of the HR functions and the recruiting process, and seasoned stakeholder management and partnership skills to deliver on outcomes. As one of the first team members on the People Analytics team, this individual will be critical in assisting the Sr. People Analytics Manager with the creation of the strategy for people analytics across the organization.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Ensure that teams have access to people data and insights to confidently drive decision making: Build and maintain user friendly reports and dashboards in Tableau using data from various people systems (e.g. Workday (HRIS), Lever (ATS), LMS, etc..) that deliver key insights to the organization (e.g. time to fill, hiring goal attainment, attrition rates, employee engagement, etc.).
- Act as a trusted partner: Conduct ad hoc analysis as needed and communicate actionable insights to stakeholders without a technical background. Provide thought leadership and focused solutions to employees at all levels in the people team.
- Execute against the vision for People Analytics: Support the development of the People Analytics roadmap that aligns HR, Talent Acquisition, and Finance and execute against the projects that are prioritized.
- Ensure data accuracy, quality and compliance for IPO readiness: Conduct data audits to ensure 100% data accuracy. Partner with stakeholders in HR to meet regulatory compliance filings.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- User Centric: Builds empathy by conducting user research and gathers actionable feedback through user acceptance testing. Can assess user needs and designs with the end user in mind.
- Technical and Domain Expertise: Adept with all people data and data visualization. Experience with building delightful visualizations in Tableau. An expert in Excel or Google Sheets (VLOOKUP or INDEX MATCH to combine and audit data sources) is a must. Understands the recruiting process and what data points are needed to answer related questions.
- Systems thinker: Can predict challenges and think critically about other systems or processes that changes can impact. Balances the needs of different stakeholders and gains alignment to standardize builds.
- Effective prioritizer: Ruthlessly prioritizes what metrics or data visualizations the people team should be focusing on. Can identify requests that are out of scope and reprioritize as short or long term needs.
- Experience in program/project management
- Comfortable with logic or writing code (e.g. SQL, Python, R, etc.)
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget and use the mental health and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, workout classes, gym subscriptions, and work-from-home equipment
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Full-time employees have full flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge
The range of base salary for the position is between $94,400- $126,800, plus equity, and benefits. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location.