This role will lead a variety of B2B, B2C, and targeted email campaigns that will drive customer retention, by crafting and optimizing email campaigns and implementing strategies to increase channel performance and customer engagement.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for the email schedule planning, maintenance and performance analytics specific to the NA markets.
- Brief creative, production and operations team with input from other departments, including but not limited to Go-to-market and pricing.
- Work cross-functionally with members of global email team, analytics, creative, and technology groups to build, develop and execute email marketing strategies for customers. This includes A/B and multivariate tests and the introduction of new processes or technologies.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators (KPI’s) including financial performance and email engagement.
- Primary liaison with our NA market team. Sharing global content calendar, channel and campaign results, promotional campaigns and standard methodologies.
- Project handle and execute ad-hoc email strategies and campaigns.
At Vistaprint, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don’t hesitate to apply even if you don’t meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- University degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, or other related field
- 2+ years marketing experience (email marketing a plus)
- Solid organizational and project management skills
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Clear and concise communication skills, both written and verbal
Nice to Have:
- Ability to think strategically and analytically to ensure successful marketing campaign execution
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work well both independently and in a team setting
- A passion for problem solving and a knack for creative solutioning on the fly
- Dedication marketing, Email or content planning experience a plus