We’re hiring a Senior Marketing Operations Manager (Strategy & Planning) to help us grow dbt into a globally recognized and loved software brand. This role will be a critical partner to the Marketing organization for leading strategic planning and generating insights that drive Marketing performance. This includes building forecasts for our Managed and Self Serve businesses, establishing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for our various marketing team members, managing our marketing budget, and making data driven recommendations on future investments. In addition to Marketing team, the Senior Marketing Operations Manager will work closely with our Finance, Data, RevOps, and Sales teams.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Work with Finance and Data team to establish forecasts and targets for our Enterprise business. This includes Leads, MQLs, SQLs, SALs, and Managed ARR
- Work with Finance and Data team to establish forecasts and targets for our Self-Serve business. This includes Web Traffic, Sign Ups, Onboarded/Activated Accounts, Self-Serve ARR
- Establish KPIs for our marketing team members that align to business outcomes. Setup reporting on progress to these goals.
- Manage our Marketing Budget across teams (Brand Marketing, Revenue Marketing, PMM, etc.) Run reporting on spend efficiency to provide recommendations for budget allocation based on campaign performance and ROI analysis)
- Run Bi-Weekly regional pipeline meetings and represent Mops in Leads Review Meeting
- Create Monthly Self-Serve/Managed Performance Updates and Quarterly Board Reporting
- Build powerful, executive level reporting to enable effective decision making
- Monitor marketing KPI performance, conduct deep dives into marketing performance, and look for trends that will help to guide decision making on marketing strategy. Present and story tell key takeaways and make recommendations to stakeholders.
- Provide data-driven insights across digital marketing channels (Paid search, SEO, Paid & Organic social, etc.) and make recommendations for improvements.
You are a good fit if you:
- 5+ years of experience in Revenue/Marketing/Sales Operations
- Experience with marketing forecasting and modeling
- Familiarity with various marketing data platforms, including Salesforce, HubSpot, Google Analytics, Ad Platforms, Search Console, Salesforce, and other marketing data tools.
- Annual planning experience, preferably at either a high-tech or enterprise software company
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Expert in Data processing and Visualizations (Power BI, Looker, Tableau or Others)
- Experience with various methods of marketing attribution modeling (Multi-Touch, MMM, etc.)
- Excellent analytical skills; ability to analyze complex data sets, draw meaningful insights, and provide actionable recommendations to support marketing decision-making
- Strong understanding of marketing and sales processes, methodologies, and tools, with a proven track record of success in developing & implementing standards for marketing and sales excellence
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary: $153,000 – $207,000
- Equity Stake*
- Benefits: In the US, dbt Labs offers unlimited vacation (and yes we use it!), 401k w/3% guaranteed contribution, excellent healthcare, paid parental leave and a home office stipend. For employees outside the United States, dbt Labs offers a competitive benefits package.