TeamSnap is a sports and communication platform dedicated to empowering play in youth sports. We empower our people to bring big ideas and tiny egos which lands us on Outside Magazine’s list of “Best Places to Work” on the regular.
TeamSnap is seeking a Senior Marketing Insights Manager for our Advertising and Ecommerce team. You’ll play a critical role in building effective marketing strategies and advertising pitches to brands by delivering data and customer insights. The insights you deliver for our ad customers (brands) and end-users (parents and players) will contribute to building our team’s momentum so you’ll have access to leadership and high visibility across teams.
This role will directly report directly to Danielle Ouellette on the Advertising and Ecommerce business and will work cross-functionally with stakeholders across product, marketing, sales, and operations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Run your own primary research through surveys and customer interviews
- Conduct research studies in partnership with third parties like Neilsen or Moat to fill in the gaps with data we do not have at TeamSnap
- Build compelling case studies from our brand lift studies that we can use to sell ad products, sponsorships, and brand programs
- Derive insights from third parties like Comscore that our sales team can use to deliver effective pitches to brands
- Partner with our internal data teams to uncover insights about our users that our sales team can use to position our products and our product team can use to develop new sponsorships
- Partner with the product team to develop new research tools and build on our 1st Party Data initiatives to derive insights from our end users (parents and players) or prospects (brands)
- Partner with the Marketing Director to improve our market segmentation, personas, and value prop based on your insights
- Manage our 3rd party research partners like Nielsen, Moat, Market Insights companies, etc.
What’ll set you up for success:
- 5+ years experience leading data-driven insights at an advertising publisher or advertising agency
- Desire to build strategy and execute plans
- Excellent communication skills
- A creative mind, you think outside the box even when executing small tasks
- Ability to navigate a dispersed, fast-paced, collaborative work environment
- Experience working in B2C and B2B businesses
- Experience delivering your findings to non-technical or research-oriented audiences
- Experience influencing stakeholders such as sales, data/analytics, and senior executives
Got cold feet? If you’re thinking you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. We’re all humans with special talents that go beyond what’s listed here.
We are headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, but this job is remote (unless you happen to live near Boulder, in which case you’re welcome to come to the office). TeamSnap is a mostly-distributed company, so you must be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same physical location as you or each other. While we love all parts of the world, we can only hire permanent US residents at this time.
We’re committed to equitable compensation for all TeamSnappers. The annual compensation range for this role is $150,000 – $180,000, inclusive of base and bonuses or commissions. This range applies to Colorado-based employees only and may be adjusted based on work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Benefits and Perks
TeamSnap provides a culture of trust, boundless opportunities to grow, and the chance to make a lasting impact. Benefits include:
– We’re not just remote, we’re known for being remote-first. We’ve been working remotely since before COVID made it cool
– Unlimited PTO and paid parental leave for ALL parents (not just primary or secondary)
– 100% premium coverage of medical/dental/vision for you and your family
– $1,500 annual learning and development stipend
– Travel to fun locations for all-company meetings and team events
– 401K and more! [link to our total rewards deck]
Inclusion and Diversity
Bring your real self. Celebrate what makes you unique. Part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity includes deepening our relationships with our employee resource groups (women, people of color, and LGBTQIA+). Our ERGs partner regularly with the executive team and people experience team to hold TeamSnap accountable in building an environment where everyone feels valued. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.