We are looking for a Senior Marketing Designer to play an integral role within the marketing team to design digital campaign assets, collateral, and presentations that support our growing product and brand. In this role, you will work primarily with our content team, product marketing, and marketing program managers to bring our acquisition and retention programs to life. You will be a key player in maintaining and evolving our design system as well as working cross functionally with other design stakeholders (think: UX and publishing) throughout the org to ensure brand cohesion and continuity across all SevenFifty properties.
This role reports to our Senior Manager of Brand and Communications.
What you’ll do:
- Concept, develop and build a wide variety of creative assets (email, collateral, web, social, etc.) to support the marketing team and business objectives
- Iterate on design based on feedback from team members and stakeholders by translating complex notes into simple directives — all while keeping on strategy
- Maintain visual branding guidelines, standards, and templates for company-wide utilization and best practices
- When necessary, work with external vendors to execute on the production of various assets whether print, digital, or video
- Partner with UX and our Publishing creative team members to create a seamless brand experience from prospects to customers
- Run multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to hit deadlines, and staying focused on the big picture
You’ll love this job if you are:
- Curious: You are excited to learn a new, complex industry and put the pieces together of a big puzzle.
- Collaborative: You work well with others and enjoy being a central party between multiple stakeholders.
- Action oriented: You like to create and bring ideas to life.
- Significant experience in a digital creative in agency, studio, or in-house (ideally within B2B SaaS)
- A strong portfolio of design, showing an excellent sense of typography, layout, web and digital design principles
- Proficiency with industry-standard design, web and project management tools and (Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Wordpress, Asana)
- An eagle-eye attention-to-detail when it comes to crafting designs
- Experience with leading creative projects from conception to execution
- A self-starter attitude with an excitement to work in a fast-paced, low-ego environment
- Ability to work in a remote environment successfully (e.g. you have a space suitable for day-to-day work from home).
- Knowledge in HTML/CSS, product design, UI/UX design is a plus