At League, we’re big on building connections – both through our product and with each other. Our platform is consumer centric, personalized and always on. It’s a front door to healthcare that empowers people to live healthier, happier lives. Every day.
When you feel connected to our mission, values and the work you do, you’re driven to perform your best every day. When you feel connected to people you work with, you’re able to build meaningful relationships that last. Together, we share the ultimate goal of delivering better health outcomes for everyone.
The world has changed, and so has the way we work. We believe you can work where you work best (whether it’s in the office all the time, a few days a week, or none of the time), and still feel connected to our mission, values, purpose, and each other. League is headquartered in Toronto with a second office in Chicago and we believe in empowering Leaguers to work their way—anywhere that works for them in Canada and the US.
All Leaguers have League life moments – moments in our careers that connect us to League’s mission and values, to each other and to our amazing work – every day.
Will your first League life moment be meeting our team? We can’t wait to meet you.
As Senior Manager, People & Culture, you work with the People and Culture leadership team to act as a key contact for all things culture and HR operations supporting the delivery of the HR strategy. In this role, you will lead the day-to-day P&C Operations function including culture programs, HR processes, policies.
In this role, you will:
- Work with the Chief People Officer, Director, People and Culture Business Partner and Head of Recruitment to support the company’s People strategy
- Champion scaling our culture through building new culture programs and engagement initiatives.
- Lead the execution and implementation of the new connection strategy with a focus on deepening Leaguers’ connection to our mission and each other.
- Integrate inclusion, diversity, equity and accessibility in all of our programs and processes.
- Lead HR Operations team both locally and overseas who ensure the smooth operations of key day-to-day employment life cycle processes as we scale the organization.
- Responsible for the ongoing administration of all HR technology resources, tools and programs including; HRIS, performance management, employee engagement, benefit & perks administration, application tracking system, etc. Support us as we review our HR tech stack and upgrade as necessary to support our hyper-growth.
- Responsible for ensuring high quality and effective HR administration; including the production of letters, onboarding and offboarding employees from HR systems, managing benefits and LSA/HSA allocations, bonus calculations and ESOP rewards.
- Execute on Total Rewards programs including; salary, variable compensation, stock options, health benefits, spending accounts and perks.
- Lead quarterly SOC Audit (people stream) including gathering data and audit findings. Create and update HR policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with all relevant employment laws and regulations.
- Leverage internal and external data to tell compelling stories to drive insights and inform better decision making.
- You care deeply about developing a unique employee experience
- You believe culture is the most critical aspect of scaling an organization
- You are deeply passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging
- You are a master collaborator with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to champion internal initiatives across the organization
- You are excited by building programs from the ground up with limitless creative thinking/innovation and bringing it to life
- You are unafraid of ambiguity and able to pivot as needed and can juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- You are thorough and analytical, with the ability to build business cases, draw meaningful findings from large data and develop actions with impactful results
- Experience working in a start-up/scale-up environment is required
- CHRP and/or CHRL designation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related degree
- Experience managing total rewards program and HR Operations