FOLX Health exists to be the leading health and wellness platform for LGBTQIA+ care, providing end to end services, both virtually and in person, across the spectrum of community needs. We are the north star for innovation in the broader ecosystem by creating joyful, affirming healthcare on one’s own terms and building community and access around those needs.
Reliability: We show up for our members and each other in service of our mission.
Transparency: We build trust by openly sharing our goals and progress.
Access: We invest in our team by providing the tools and training needed to achieve individual goals.
Agency: We trust our team to get their jobs done.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage day-to-day operations of a remote member support team including coverage planning and check-ins. Provide ongoing coaching, professional development, and manage performance improvement plans when necessary
- Lead onboarding and training of new team members
- Ensure the maintenance of thorough and up-to-date documentation
- Provide a phenomenal member experience in every interaction with FOLX members. Be a champion of the member experience, always keeping our members at the center of our model
- Manage and own performance of the support queue ensuring support tickets are handled in accordance with our policies, standard operating procedures, and KPI benchmarks
- Act as a point of escalation for support and fulfillment tickets. Review escalations and survey feedback to identify areas of opportunity and address knowledge and workflow gaps
- Identify trends and collaborate with partner teams on process improvements that enhance the member experience and create efficiencies for the team
- In partnership with the Head of Member Operations, build out reporting dashboards and ticketing tools to gain meaningful insights that help inform the way we operate
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of experience in customer service or member support roles with continued expansion of responsibilities. Some experience in healthcare tech preferred
- 3+ years of experience managing a team of virtual operational or customer service staff
- Experience with ZenDesk and Confluence
- Strong communication, collaboration, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented. Ability to independently manage competing priorities
- Passion, experience and/or genuine interest in LGBTQ+ healthcare
Salary: $125,000 – $130,000