At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time; others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team:
Do you want to be an Information Security Leader at GoDaddy? Can you tackle large scale and cross-company issues, while ensuring that partnership with the development and operational communities remains front of mind?
GoDaddy is looking for a Senior Security Engineering Manager to apply their technical skills, leadership abilities, and eagerness to design solutions to complex problems. You must be comfortable communicating with team members, performing security assessments and prioritizing security risks, and creating and communicating high-quality results.
What you’ll get to do…
- Oversee a Secure Development Lifecycle (SDL) Team
- Partner with engineering teams to define the security engineering strategy
- Lead Product Security scoping and critical engagements
- Assist with scoping prospective projects, participating in projects from kickoff through “definition of done” via end-to-end ownership
- Use your industry experience to own and drive resolution and retesting of complex security events, policy questions and technical security risks
Your experience should include…
- Advanced experience in security engineering and a deep understanding of security engineering standard methodologies
- 3+ years of experience leading security engineering teams
- Experience in the Secure Development Lifecycle and Shift Left with a Security by Design methodology
- 10+ years of progressive security engineering experience with expertise in multiple security domains included but not limited to Security Architecture, Cryptography, Network Security, Cloud Security, Mobile Security and Web Security
- Scripting skills (e.g., Python, C, C++, Java, Ruby, or PowerShell)
- Experience applying security engineering standard methodologies that align with security and privacy compliance requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
You might also have…
- Master’s degree or PhD in Computer Science or related field
- Hosting Industry Experience
- California Bay Area, Santa Clara, San Francisco: $168000.00 – $252000.00
- Seattle, New York City: $156000.00 – $234000.00
- Los Angeles, San Diego: $140000.00 – $210000.00
- California State, Washington State, Colorado State: $133500.00 – $200500.00