We’re Cruise, a self-driving service designed for the cities we love.
We’re building the world’s most advanced self-driving vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving vehicles will help save lives, reshape cities, give back time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
In our cars, you’re free to be yourself. It’s the same here at Cruise. We’re creating a culture that values the experiences and contributions of all of the unique individuals who collectively make up Cruise, so that every employee can do their best work.
Cruise is committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment, both in our workplace and in our products. If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, come join us. Even if you might not meet every requirement, we strongly encourage you to apply. You might just be the right candidate for us.
The Senior Manager, Global Revenue and Payment Operations role is a new role that will report to the Senior Director, Finance Center of Excellence & Accounting. This role serves as the global process owner for Order to Cash sub-processes and is responsible for the process design at a global level. Building this new function is a high impact position that requires a strong ability to cultivate outstanding relationships with senior partners across multiple business entities and functions including the Ridehail and Delivery business units, Product, Treasury, Accounting, Tax, FBP, IT and Controls. This role assesses and articulates business requirements, analyzes process design options, seeks out and assesses process simplification opportunities.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and implement a strategic plan to scale and optimize global order to cash that can support rapid growth in new geo territories.
- Responsible for the business process design for all order to cash sub- processes
- Lead Request for proposal for payment processing platforms such as Google Pay, Apple Pay and Braintree
- Lead partnership with the payment processing platforms to optimize system functionality and exploit opportunities for process automation.
- Provide insights into shaping policies related to Order-to-Cash process and institute process improvements to drive improved adherence to policies.
- Define and implement critical metrics and performance measures associated with the Order-to-Cash sub processes. Lead benchmarking activities and continuous assessment of global process performance measures
- Collaborate with IT on system implementation/enhancement initiatives to the extent impacting Order-to-Cash sub- processes and deployment of other enabling technologies such as metrics dashboard.
- Actively engage with cross functional leadership to stay ahead of the business objectives, priorities and strategies to enable collaborative and supportive relationships as well as provide valuable services to each other.
- In consultation with key partners, support the identification, prioritization, and implementation of process improvements, to drive better business outcomes.
- Drive adoption of global process standards and gain consensus from key partners.
- Participate in designing and implementing internal controls and documentation in accordance with SOX
- Identify, drive, and monitor continuous improvement related to the Order-to-Cash sub processes
- Must be viewed as the process leader for select Order-to-Cash sub processes by other functions/divisions across the organization.
What you must have:
- 12+ years of progressive relevant experience, 5+ years of management experience
- In-depth understanding of Order-to-Cash leading practices
- Experience building or transforming an Order to Cash function to increase automation, scalability and cost effectiveness
- Deep knowledge and experience working with Payment processing vendors and platform technologies
- Strong project management experience including the ability to manage project plans, dependencies, critical path activities and milestones
- Highly analytical, skills for quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines and demands.
- Excels in hyper-growth environments; versatile, capable of managing multiple projects and tasks.
- Ability to communicate effectively with teammates and various levels of management as well as external contacts.
The salary range for this position is $143,400 – $210,900. Compensation will vary depending on location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. These ranges are subject to change.