Grafana is looking for a driven, high performance Senior Manager, Global Billing Operations to lead the order to cash operational processes. Reporting to our Senior Director, Accounting, this is an opportunity to join a fast growing startup and play a driving role in our accounting and financial operations.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing a high growth AR function and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. The individual will be a proven people manager who loves to scale organizations.
- Manage our worldwide order to cash process from start (deal close) to finish (collections)
- Lead, develop, and grow our order to cash team of 4
- Administer the Accounts Receivable subledger within Netsuite in accordance with U.S. GAAP
- Accountable for general ledger completeness & accuracy for all receivable accounts
- Ensure accuracy of P&L by approving referral fees
- Account for and forecast cash collections
- Drive operational efficiencies by automating our processes
- Work cross functionally to lead process improvements
- Lead a collections motion that ensures we’re exceeding customer expectations while meeting our cash forecasts
- Generate timely invoices in accordance with signed order forms
- Oversee daily collections effort including enhancing our collections and communication policy
- Proactively drive the billing process for the team and prepare analysis as required
- Assist in analyzing and reconciling customer accounts
- Own billing inbox, ensuring timely processing and responses to internal and external inquiries
- Implement and document processes and procedures as business needs evolve
- Responsible for all receivable related accounts for quarterly and annual audit requirements
- Support cross-functional efforts and build relationships with other teams including Accounting, FP&A, Customer Success, Deal Desk, and Legal
- Perform special, ad-hoc projects in Accounting/Finance as requested
- BS or AA Degree in Accounting or related field
- Proficient in working with Salesforce
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office Software, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint; and independently take ownership to manage assigned projects
- Analytical problem-solving skills and a keen eye for detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills and customer service skills is required, as well as eagerness to learn and take on challenges in a rapidly growing and dynamic environment
- Team player and effective communicator with all levels of management and organizations.
- Proactive, self motivated with the ability to manage priorities and execute in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail.