At Algolia, we are passionate about helping developers & product teams connect their users with what matters most in milliseconds!
We are seeking a proven sales executive to lead a growing team of Enterprise Account Executives, responsible for driving net new and expansion business within our Large Enterprise segment.
This is a high-impact role which will require a strong combination of commercial, strategic and people management skills. The ideal candidate is customer focused, metrics driven, embraces a consultative sales philosophy, and is passionate about helping his/her team succeed in an exciting, hyper growth environment.
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Ongoing development and mentoring of your sales team (Recruiting, hiring and training of new team members on our sales process and the Algolia value proposition)
- Develop and implement sales strategies that drive monthly, quarterly and yearly growth against company bookings targets
- Perform weekly pipeline reviews and accurately forecast your team’s attainment with senior leadership
- Drive productivity and efficiency improvements through enablement, process improvements, innovation and adoption of new technologies
- Foster an open-communication environment within the team
- Participate and provide executive support in prospect and customer meetings
- Leverage customer feedback to generate ideas about new features and offerings
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Algolia’s solution, value proposition, competitors, and industry trends
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 3+ years of successful results managing Account Executives
- Experience with closing complex SaaS opportunities at large, multi-billion dollar organizations
- Experience selling to both senior business and technical buyers
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce (reports, dashboards, forecasting)
- Working effectively with Marketing, Sales Development, Operations, Product teams and Customer Success teams
- Preference for candidates with experience managing sellers at a pre-IPO, fast growing organization that is undergoing a rapid rate of change.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT – Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST – Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR – Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE – Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY – Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.