About the role:
We’re hiring a Senior Manager of Customer Success Operations to design and implement new processes to improve customer satisfaction, employee productivity, and revenue growth. You will report into the VP of Customer Experience and be their trusted partner to further our goal of putting the customer at the center of everything we do through actionable customer intelligence along customer journeys.
The mission is: Position team to proactively and prescriptively act on customer intelligence along customer journeys through a consistent, repeatable and scalable customer success engine across Bugcrowd. Deliverables include:
- Robust customer health score
- Consistent metrics: NPS, PSAT, CSAT
- Early warning system
- Actionable customer success management playbooks
- Impactful enablement for customers and partners
In this role, you will:
Build and launch effective programs, processes, and tools
- Document current processes, workflows, and automations
- Builds dashboards and reports to enable team tracking and trend analysis
- Coordinates with multiple teams within Bugcrowd to identify the sources, metrics, frequency and granularity of data used in the system and performs data validation related to system updates and integrations
- Identify at-risk indicators for CS organization to trigger calls to action within CS platform
Manage & Improve Business Processes
- Drives adoption of Customer Success capabilities such as customer health score, customer NPS and renewal probability
- Brings industry knowledge to promote technology best practices while prioritizing customer experience improvement across the organization
- Ensure all CSMs have the tools and information they need to assure retention, growth, renewals, and a high NPS score.
- Designs programs for customer communications.
- Builds and implements repeatable processes, based on key defined scenarios (e.g., risk plans, customer engagement, playbooks, calls to action, KPI analysis, and related).
- Drives ongoing analysis of playbooks, initiatives, and overall usage of the software platform to ensure CSMs are operating at their highest productivity.
- Provides day-to-day operational support; identify problems and perform corrective actions
- Be a part of a best-in-class Customer Success Operations organization, and an active participant in supporting a great place to work environment
- Works cross functionally to leverage available customer data to provide business insights and action plans.
Architect and manage Gainsight
- Gainsight Administration & Roadmap
- Connects the Bugcrowd Customer Success strategy with optimal Gainsight capabilities and features, to enable tangible business outcomes for our customers and partners.
- Provides recommendations on process improvements that will scale across the entire CS team, be repeatable and implemented via Gainsight and Salesforce
- Responsible for system configuration, user management, data architecture, system-specific incident management, usage audits, and maintenance of Gainsight.
- Evaluates existing Gainsight environment to identify short/mid/long term enhancements.
- Accomplishes milestones in support of the Gainsight roadmap, leveraging latest features in support of Customer Success business goals.
Desired skills and experience:
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally to understand then translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Challenges status quo – confident in how to improve existing platform and process experiences
- Understands the concept of customer success and the importance of data, process, people, and initiatives to help drive customer retention and growth.
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions.
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker, and process-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills to deliver results.
- Enjoys getting their hands dirty by digging into challenges within complex operations.
- High degree of ownership over their work – excellent organization and prioritization skills with ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize, maintain a strong attention to detail and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication and writing (technical and non-technical) skills as well as oral and visual presentation skills
- Strong understanding of the impact new features/processes have to the business, clients, and end users and ability to synthesize into documentation that is easily understood and relevant to audience
- Ability to establish credibility and create confidence quickly and easily.
- Team oriented, self-motivated, professional, with a “can do” attitude in agile environments.
- Entrepreneurial, self-start approach
- Excellent listening skills and highly collaborative; open to input from other team members and departments
- Deep empathy for stakeholders and customers
Qualifications/Skills required and preferred:
- 4+ years Gainsight development/ administration experience
- Proficient in Journey Orchestrator (campaigns) to support Tech Touch, Low Touch and one-to-many programs as well as aggregating customer engagement analysis to enable predictive outcomes
- 1+ years Gainsight end-user experience preferred
- Gainsight Certified Administrator
- Familiarity with common integration points for Gainsight
- 5+ years’ experience as a Salesforce power user