The Sr Manager, Client Engagement Team will provide leadership, coaching, training, and mentoring to CEM I, CEM II & Sr CEM team members to ensure the goals of the team are met. The Sr Manager will provide management of qualitative and quantitative activities and the overall results of the team. The Sr Manager will work with the team members, peers, director, and cross-functional parties (Sales, Implementation, Client Services, and Product & Tech) to determine best practices, scalable solutions for maximum outcomes and help represent the enterprise voice of the client inside the organization.
- Manages the client engagement team, including monitoring CEM productivity and skills, client account base, and trends.
- Partners with the Sales, Implementation, Client Services, and Product & Tech organizations to identify scalable product opportunities and system configuration for growing clients.
- Acts a client partner in understanding growth strategies and business needs, advising on Paylocity product solutions, and collaborating with internal teams to provide scalable solutions.
- Develops scalable solutions (systems, metrics, programs) to maximize the value and performance of the team.
- Hires and onboards new team members for a successful career as Client Engagement Managers.
- Provides training and assist with coaching and development for existing team members.
- Creates and maintains an effective and positive work environment that fosters open communication and learning; provides feedback and recognition consistently and fairly.
- Manages and resolves escalated client/departmental issues as warranted.
- All other duties as assigned by Director.
- Able to influence others.
- A client-first mentality and ability to demonstrate and teach excellence in client-facing interactions.
- Ability to coach, inspire and develop team members.
- Ability to collaborate and be a good team player up and down the organization.
- Must have a full understanding of Paylocity’s robust platform and how the CEM team can drive utilization and satisfaction with our large clients.
- Must be able to model responsibility, creativity, and accountability to the team and peers.
- Effectively communicate with the team, peers, and cross-functional partners.
- Able to identify and solve problems that will improve the sentiment of large clients.
- Demonstrates Paylocity values consistently.
Education and Experience
- Minimum five years’ experience in an operations or sales role required.
- A Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Previous leadership experience preferred.
- Strong business acumen.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Salesforce.com
- Excellent communication skills both internally and with clients, including executive-level communication.
- Proficient in problem-solving/analytical ability.
- Able to work in a team environment and ability to lead teams (i.e. lead meetings).
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to manage change successfully and positively.
- $95,000 – $190,000/yr;