Onbe, a fast-growing FinTech, bringing innovation to a rapidly growing global marketplace, stands for “on behalf.” Because that’s exactly how we work: on behalf of our clients, as their comprehensive payments partner. We transform the way payments are imagined — as an opportunity for innovation, a source of insight to customers, and a way to connect with partners around the globe!
Summary: The Account Executive will assume overall responsibility for a portfolio of Onbe’s largest client relationships to ensure overall retention through consultative engagement, delivery of incremental growth, promotion of standard methodologies, and proactive management of any competitive threats or attrition risk.
You are responsible for ensuring clients meet their business and program objectives with Onbe’s industry leading payment platform, delivering increased revenue, market expansion, and operational efficiencies.
- Maintain overall health and retention of the designated client portfolio.
- Deliver revenue growth objectives by capturing new flows, cross-selling new products, or growing existing programs within an assigned portfolio, achieving or exceeding assigned sales quota.
- Collaboration and teamwork with cross-functional groups within Onbe to meet client needs.
- Provide consultative client engagement and monitoring of business performance metrics to advise forecasting.
- Generation of critical client feedback to help drive internal prioritization and monetization strategies.
- Understand client functional and corporate business objectives to build positive relationships within a layered network of contacts.
- Prepare detailed account plans outlining growth opportunities, client initiatives, and competitive risks.
- Attend regular business development reviews to discuss program trends, growth opportunities, and new product development.
- Actively pursue opportunities to improve and expand through existing features or functionality, technology improvements, or operational advances.
- Define a proactive strategy to protect client portfolio revenue from market-driven threats.
- Lead client sales cycle progression, contract renewals, pricing initiatives, and RFPs.
- 5-10 years of experience in an enterprise-level client-facing sales or account management role.
- Subscribes to a team-oriented approach with a proven track record of forming relationships at various internal and external levels.
- Knowledge of the payments industry and technology industry is a plus.
- Track record of quota achievement.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Up to 20% travel for client meetings or industry/client conferences once conditions are safe enough to resume regular journey.
The base salary range for this position is budgeted for $102,510 to $136,680, plus commission. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, business needs, and market demand. Our competitive benefits includes medical, dental, vision, wellness, 401(k) matching, unlimited PTO, work from anywhere, generous parental leave, and more! Our job titles may span more than one career level. All candidates are encouraged to apply.
If the position is indicated as “remote” and the candidate is located within the continental United States, they have the flexibility to work from an office, in a hybrid manner, or be fully remote. Our primary workforce is situated within the Eastern and Central time zones, with established offices in suburban Philadelphia and suburban Chicago. Occasionally, some travel might be necessary. However, if a specific location is mentioned for the role, the employee will be required to work onsite at one of our designated offices.
At Onbe, a diverse group of people, ideas, and perspectives are key to achieving phenomenal things. For over 25 years, our focus has remained on building a culture of openness and ingenuity, where employees come together to innovate and build disbursement solutions that make the lives of our clients and their consumers and workforces easier and better. Our definition of success includes celebrating differences and affirming belonging. To that end, we ask employees to come to Onbe as they are and contribute their diverse perspectives, identities, and experiences.
We believe that the recruiting phase is only the very beginning of diversity and inclusion. At Onbe, we’re constantly evolving the way we celebrate diversity every day and in everything we do. With several internal committees that are dedicated to mental and physical wellness, diversity, inclusion, and community outreach, we are committed to making a culture that is inclusive to all.
Onbe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek out ways to create a mindful workforce that embraces diversity and celebrates a culture of inclusion. We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or family status, religion, age, disability, genetic information or military service. Our equal opportunity policy applies to all decisions of employment including hiring, placement, promotion or advancement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, compensation, training and leaves of absence