Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR) is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial data platform turns buildings into property intelligence data to make nearly every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 177 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal and marketing. Learn more at matterport.com and browse a gallery of digital twins.
Visit our Matterport Comparably Profile to learn more about working at Matterport and the awards we have won for being a Great Place to Work!
About the Role:
If securing business technology processes and IT environments for a leading SaaS company excites you, then we’d love to talk. Matterport is seeking a Senior Information Security and Compliance Engineer who will be critical in supporting, implementing, and maintaining the company’s information security and compliance program. The ideal candidate has the skill and experience to hit the ground running in working with other skilled and experienced team members whose goal is to keep the company secure and lower our cyber risk. The ideal candidate will have hands-on technical experience with cloud environments and cloud security products as well as a strong understanding of information security risks and best practices and communicating those risks to business stakeholders. Experience in supporting information security and compliance programs for a publicly traded company is also desired.
What you will do:
- Design, implement, monitor and administer security systems including identity management, service management, data loss prevention (DLP), Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), SaaS environments such as AWS and patch management applications and systems.
- Use hands-on technical skills and experience to implement and configure security software and patches across multiple platforms.
- Update information security policies and align business processes with information security procedures.
- Support the company’s information security risk management program by conducting information security risk assessments on IT applications, systems, partners, vendors, contractors, and integrations.
- Responsible for customer security questionnaire responses.
- Design and maintain SaaS and Cloud security architecture and configurations.
- Maintain compliance with industry regulations and standards
Who you are:
- 8-10 years of experience in information security and compliance
- Experience in a publicly traded company
- Strong understanding of information security risks and best practices
- Experience with SaaS and Cloud architectures and concepts
- Experience in managing information security programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field
- CISSP certification
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $98,100 to $190,600 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
We want to hear from you! We are looking to build the best team of people who will be empowered to do their best work. If you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every bullet in the job description we encourage you to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health plans* – 100% of premiums covered for employees & 88% of dependent premiums for US employees
- Flexible Time Off for Exempt Employees/Generous PTO plan for Non-Exempt Employees – Take time to rest, relax and explore! Plus we offer Summer Fridays!
- 401k, Company ownership in the form of RSU’s & ESPP Program
*Medical and retirement benefits vary by Country
For more detail visit www.matterport.com/careers
Belief in Diversity
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them and recognize the value they bring to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and works to create and support diversity at Matterport. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender, identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment that provides a sense of inclusion and belonging and is free of discrimination and harassment. We also consider all qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Matterport is likewise committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to all qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act
For more information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies. https://matterport.com/privacy-policy