Why This Role is Exciting:
As a member of the people team, you’ll have the opportunity to jump right in and partner with leaders, managers, and employees across our Customer organization to align our people strategy with our business strategy. In this role, you will act as a resource and advisor to employees, fostering trust through the application of clear HR policies and systems, and offering support through all phases of the employee lifecycle. You will partner with the Talent Acquisition and Finance teams on headcount planning, internal mobility, and driving hiring efficiencies across the groups you support. You will partner across the broader People team and guide activities including performance management, career development, leadership coaching, organizational design, employee relations, and compensation programs to support a growing and dynamic organization.
Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
As a high-growth organization, this is an ideal role for someone who is excited about contributing at both hands-on and strategic levels, to foster an environment where all AuditBoarders can do great work and experience exponential career growth. A successful candidate:
- Internalizes #customerobsession and earned the role of trusted, reliable partner for the leaders and employees of your client organizations
- Embraces collaboration and believes that the best work is done when we #wintogether- communicates often with peers, socializes work with key stakeholders, and manages change with empathy
- Believes in #constantinnovation – resourceful, execution oriented, and able to work in a fast paced environment, all while handling multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Uses data and insights to build and align talent strategy to achieve our business goals
- Experience building from the ground up and implementing people programs such as employee relations, compensation reviews, HR compliance, and career development systems
- Minimum of 8 years of Human Resources experience within dynamic scaling companies, ideally in the tech sector, with a focus on strategic partnership supporting senior leadership
- In-depth knowledge of Human Resources practices and experience supporting a matrixed, global team
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Flexible PTO
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving – get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, and holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings