As a Growth Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving our company’s growth. You will start reporting to CEO and, eventually, to Head of Marketing. By partnering closely with Product Marketing and Sales on key messaging and positioning and leveraging your expertise in multi-channel marketing, you’ll be responsible for launching, tracking, and optimizing campaigns to acquire and move prospects and customers down the funnel efficiently.
As our first Growth Manager, you will have a unique opportunity to build out the marketing stack, strategy, and analytics to form the foundation for years to come.
Own distribution channels: identify, test, scale, and optimize channels for customer acquisition. You will likely start with evaluating and maximizing the performance of our current top channels: website, blog, social media, and virtual events and expand from there.
Support sales outbound efforts: Collaborate closely with the sales team to ensure seamless lead hand-off, refine outreach strategies, and factor in feedback in your work.
Manage marketing stack: Evaluate, select, and manage tools and platforms to drive growth, improve efficiency, and provide actionable insights.
Marketing analytics: Measure, analyze, and report on key growth KPIs, including lead acquisition, conversion rates, and campaign effectiveness.
Budget management: Allocate and oversee the campaign budget to maximize customer acquisition at optimal costs. Ensure all campaigns are tracked and optimized based on performance data.
- 3-5 years of experience in a growth marketing or similar role, preferably in a startup environment.
- Exceptional execution skills, project management, and ability to run multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency with marketing automation tools, analytics platforms, and other key software in the marketing tech stack.
- Exceptional analytical skills, with the ability to derive actionable insights from data.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong knowledge of the modern data stack market is a plus.