The Total Rewards & People Operations team sits within the HR Team at Mural, and is the foundation for all HR processes that enable high engagement, a best-in-class employee experience, and strong performance for all of Mural’s employees. Our team is responsible for the full employee lifecycle – from onboarding, to offboarding, and all big events in between, we are eager to serve our clients and driven to achieve excellent results. We partner closely with other HR teams and key stakeholders across the company.
Mural is looking for an experienced Senior Global Compensation & Equity Manager to join the Total Rewards & People Operations Team. You will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive compensation and equity strategies to support the organization’s overall business objectives. You will collaborate with leadership, the People Team, internal business clients, and other operational stakeholders to achieve excellent results. The ideal candidate should have strong problem solving skills, high attention to detail, experience as a Workday administrator, and a customer first mindset.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop Mural’s compensation strategy inclusive of salary, bonus, and equity program design, ensuring alignment with key company objectives.
- Job evaluation and benchmarking
- Conduct regular market analyses to stay abreast of industry trends and adjust compensation programs accordingly
- Integrate compensation and equity programs with performance management programs.
- Conduct regular market analyses to stay abreast of industry trends and adjust compensation programs accordingly.
- Communication and enablement around Mural’s compensation strategy.
- Liaise cross-functionally with Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition, HR Business Partners, Finance, Payroll, Legal, and other departments.
- Serve internal clients with Compensation & Equity enablement.
- Ensure integrity of data in the Workday system by internally validating data on a regular basis.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 5+ years of proven experience in compensation and equity roles, with a track record of designing and implementing successful compensation programs.
- 2+ years of hands-on Workday experience.
- In-depth knowledge of compensation and equity principles, practices, and regulations.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in using compensation survey data and market analysis tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a results-oriented mindset.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and summarize data visualization to inform business decisions.
For roles based in New York City, California, Colorado, and Washington, the base salary for this role ranges from $136,600 – $153,700 + equity + benefits. Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for variable compensation.