As a Senior Fullstack Software Engineer, you’ll:
- Contribute both front-end and back-end code across our code base, using React, Angular and Node
- Top-to-bottom ownership of Growth projects, including doing task breakdown, technical design, writing scalable code, and monitoring post-release analytics
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplined team to guide both what and how we ship experiments and features
- Support and maintain our analytics infrastructure
- Be a part of the hypothesis building, testing, and analyzing
You’ll thrive as a Senior Fullstack Software Engineer if you:
- Have demonstrated experience making data-driven decisions
- Are comfortable with ambiguity and scoping solutions with teammates
- Are comfortable providing caring and constructive feedback to others
- Are curious about product growth practices including experimentation
- Possess a customer-centric mindset
That said, these role responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to tackle passion projects directly related to Webflow.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will not only be defined by what we do — but by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave for moms and dads
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Senior FullstackSoftware Engineer and a healthy human being