What you’ll do
- Help design and build core business features like an API audit log, user permissions system, and more. The team will be tackling a project to re-architect how graph namespacing works in Apollo Studio later this year.
- Work in our tech stack spanning from React through GraphQL, TypeScript, Kotlin, and Postgres.
- Design SQL table migrations to accommodate new features.
- Work closely with product managers and designers to define product experiences and represent the engineering voice in product development.
- Use new Apollo prototypes before anyone else and help us hone our “developers building for developers” experiences.
Who you are
- You’ve worked on a full-stack app before and are familiar with the paradigms of API design and how servers and clients communicate.
- You’re excited about GraphQL and modern developer tooling, and are interested in helping push the industry forward.
- You are comfortable working across the stack and enjoy the breadth of work that comes from contributing to frontend code to thinking about systems design.
- You’re excited to bring your own creativity and vision to the problems Apollo is solving for the developer community.
- The idea of sharing your work broadly, both internally and externally, is exciting to you.
- You’re looking forward to working with a distributed team.
- You like learning and proactively keep up with new developer trends through reading books, watching videos, taking classes, or something similar.