To be successful in this role you must be a quick learner, have proven software development skills, would identify with being a product and business-minded engineer, have experience leading engineering teams, and work well in a small, dynamic, cross-functional team.
What will you be doing?
- Work closely with product managers, product designers and other engineers to complete the initial version of Front’s KB product.
- After launch, you will continue to conceptualize, design, implement, test, and launch improvements and integrations that extend the knowledge base’s capabilities and use cases.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Industry experience building fast, reliable, real-time web-based applications.
- Knowledgeable about modern web technologies and excited to learn new ones, e.g. Node.js ES6, TypeScript, React.
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application.
- Product minded: committed to building the best user experience.
- Business minded: understands the power of leveraging technology toward business outcomes.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment.
- Understand the trade-offs in employing different engineering solutions to a problem, valuing pragmatism over idealism.
- Experience with AWS technologies.
- Rigor in A/B testing, test coverage, and other web best practices.
- Experience working with complex data models at scale.
This position is open to Remote US and Canada
The US hiring salary range for this full-time position is $153,000 – $200,000 USD. Individual compensation packages are based on factors unique to each candidate, including job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, training, and market conditions. At Front, we take a market-based approach to pay. In addition to cash compensation (base salary, which may include commissions or overtime pay where applicable), Fronteers are eligible to receive equity in the company. This resource will provide additional information on our location zone designations. If you have questions, please speak with a member of our recruiting team for additional information.
Zone 1: USD $153,000 – $200,000
Zone 2: USD $138,000 – $180,000
Zone 3: USD $130,000 – $170,000