We are looking for Senior Software Engineers to work across our engineering teams to build web applications and backend systems that perform at scale. The ideal candidate is adept at writing robust, extensible, and efficient code and has a knack for solving complex problems with simple solutions. Our stack consists primarily of Python and Golang on the backend and React on the frontend. We see technology as a means to solving problems and getting things done and thus prioritize talent over existing skill set. We use Google Cloud hosted infrastructure services including Google App Engine, Kubernetes, BigQuery, and Cloud SQL. Our culture emphasizes making good tradeoffs, working as a team, and leaving your ego at the door.
- Design, architect, and build performant, reliable, high-quality systems at scale.
- Own projects end-to-end, including gathering requirements, designing, implementing, testing, deploying, and maintaining systems.
- Work cross-functionally with product managers, data scientists, and engineers to deliver high quality products.
- Coaching and growing junior developers through mentorship and leading by example
- 5-8 years of relevant professional experience
- B.E./B.S. in one of the following departments (i) Computer Science, (ii) Computer Engineering, (iii) Information Sciences, (iv) Electronics, (v) Mathematics or relevant field/equivalent work experience
- Significant programming expertise.
- Experience with languages such as Python, C++, Java, or Go is a plus.
- Track record of delivering high quality products
- Passion for learning new technologies and developing skills
- Knack for getting things done, whether it be independently or in a team
- Experience/Passion for exploring diverse fields such as Machine Learning, AI, microservice architecture
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
– Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
– 401(k) plan
– Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
– Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy