CloudBees is home to the world’s leading DevOps experts helping thousands of companies harness the power of “continuous everything” and putting them on the fastest path from great idea, to great software, to great business value.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Join a small team developing CloudBees SaaS-based products
- Develop new UI features or enhance existing features with a Ruby on Rails back end and a Vue front end
- Collaborate with designers as well as engineers on other teams to continuously evolve and improve our internal component library
- Work closely with product managers, designers, technical writers, and support engineers to ensure our CI/CD user experience is as simple and frictionless as possible
- Mentor and influence team members through collaborative development
- Review pull requests and provide feedback
- Demonstrate flexibility by assisting with other projects when needed
- CloudBees is the hub of enterprise Jenkins and DevOps, providing the fastest path from ideas to software with smarter solutions for continuous development and delivery.
- We build our business on Jenkins by offering enterprise solutions and professional services, and our customers range from the blue chips to small innovative companies.
- We work on various projects in different areas. We are flexible about changing teams and assignments according to the interest and passion of engineers.
- Our Engineering teams are distributed by design. You can work from one of our offices or remotely without feeling disconnected.
- You have an opportunity to contribute to open-source projects and communities during your working time.
- We work with a wide variety of emerging technologies, including Docker, Kubernetes, cloud computing platforms (Amazon Web Services, Pivotal, VMWare, etc.), ElasticSearch, etc.
- We offer an attractive benefits package including stock options.
WHAT THE ROLE REQUIRES
- Strong background in front end application development (5+ years preferred)
- Hands on experience with Ruby on Rails (2+ years preferable)
- Hands on experience with Vue (2+ years preferable)
- General familiarity with continuous delivery and continuous deployment practices
- Strong desire to constantly learn new technologies with a general passion for improving developer productivity
- Passionate about building great developer tooling user interfaces
- Adaptability and a positive attitude
- Bonus – experience integrating React and Vue components
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package.
- Ability to work at a fast growing company with some of the most talented people in the industry.
- Fun, hardworking, and casual environment.
- Endless growth opportunities.
- Team outings.