As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the user interfaces and experiences that our customers interact with. You’ll work closely with our designers to build beautiful user interfaces for our web app on all screen formats. We make the most of modern tools like React, ES6, SASS, and more. You will also be responsible for architecting and developing our core front-end infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with our designers to iterate and implement on design concepts
- Architect and build our client-side infrastructure
- Work with full stack/backend engineers to ship features
- Write efficient, modular, and reusable front-end libraries and abstractions
- Find and solve performance issues
- Participate in code reviews
- Communicate best practices to the team
- Mentor junior developers
Qualifications and Skills:
- 5-8+ years of full time engineering experience
- Extensive experience with modern client-side JS libraries and tooling, such as React
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Familiarity with server-side technology, such as Node.js, Rails, Django, etc.
- Exposure to architectural patterns of large, production environment web apps
- Experience with client-side performance and optimization
- Demonstrate design, UX sensibility, and attention to detail
- Understanding of web security, common attacks and defenses
- Knowledge of build systems configurations and setup, such as Webpack
- Experience architecting web analytics and A/B testing systems
- Solid CS fundamentals
- Preference for someone based in the Bay Area, CA
The US national base salary range for this full-time position is $120,000 – $201,000.