LastPass, the #1 password leader, provides password and identity management solutions that are convenient, easy to manage, and effortless to use, helping more than 32 million users and 100,000 businesses organize and protect their online lives. As a pioneer in cloud security technology, LastPass provides award-winning password and identity management solutions that are convenient, effortless, and easy to manage. LastPass values users’ privacy and security, so your sensitive information is always hidden – even from us.
We welcome new ideas, support your growth, and recognize your value, if this aligns with what you are looking for in your next career move, Join Us
LastPass is looking for an Senior Financial Analyst – Corporate FP&A:
We are looking for a highly motivated and intellectually curious Senior Financial Analyst to join our growing team, reporting to the Sr Director, FP&A. This is a high visibility role that will partner closely with cross-functional teams and bring a CFO mindset to how we support the business.
If you are passionate about complex problem solving and motivated by scale, then this is the role for you!
Who will you work with?
This role will work closely with other FP&A team members, Accounting, Tax and other cross-functional teams.
What are some of the exciting challenges you will be working on?
- As an individual contributor on a lean team, you will be responsible for corporate FP&A responsibilities including month-end activities, forecasting the three financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, cash flows) and assisting with the long-range planning
- You will play a critical role in providing valuable business insights to drive decision-making
- Project manage LastPass’ forecast cycles including the annual plan, quarterly forecasts, short-range outlooks, and long-range plan
- Assist with management, Board, and financial reporting, including presentations and key analysis requests
- Develop models to support critical decision making and guide strategic approach around working capital and cash flow
- Assist with the forecast and provide deep analysis on LastPass’ company-wide personnel costs, below the line expenses, and Free Cash Flow
- Play a key role in driving continual improvements to LastPass’ implementation of Adaptive Insights
- Provide support for other FP&A team members, Accounting, Treasury, Tax, IT, and other teams to drive scalable analyses and insights
- Assist with ad hoc strategic and operational projects as required
What does it take to work at LastPass?
- You must have exceptional financial, analytical and communication skills and be comfortable juggling multiple tasks while meeting tight deadlines
- At the same time, you are a top performer in a fast-paced environment and possess the creativity to constantly improve your area of responsibility
- In addition, you must be highly motivated and possess a dedication to exceed personal and team goals
- Experience in FP&A or related field
- Superior analytical and modeling skills, including advanced proficiency in Excel
- Demonstrated ability to manipulate, analyze, and summarize large data sets
- A self-starter with exceptional attention to details, financial modeling, and problem-solving skills
- Able to prioritize multiple projects
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is USD $83,000 in the lowest geographic market and up to $100,000 per year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
- Market-leading password manager
- High-growth, collaborative environment with inclusive teams
- Remote first culture
- Competitive compensation
- Private health insurance, dependents included.
- Monthly self-care days (12 extra paid days off annually), volunteering days, pet leave
- Home office setup support
- LastPass families free account up to 5 members
- Continuous learning and development opportunities