Carewell is on a mission to improve the health and happiness of caregivers and their loved ones through personalized service, compelling content, and a simplified shopping experience. Our values are rooted in trust, convenience, and dependability, with a bunch of fun thrown in for good measure.
Family-founded and woman-led, Modern Retail awarded us “Best Customer Service Experience,” we ranked #8 on Fast Company’s prestigious “Most Innovative Companies in Retail” for 2021,” and we took the top spot on InHerSight’s 2021 “20 Best Health, Wellness, and Fitness Companies to Work For.”
Our company is full of proactive, self-motivated, service-minded go-getters. Making people feel better is what gets us out of bed in the morning. How about you?
We’re looking for a Senior Finance Manager to drive direction with the team and ensure viable financial solutions for our strategy and execution. In this role, you will be engaging cross-functionally to support business analysis and process management, as well as providing financial and strategic insights. The ideal candidate will be an independent, strategic, analytical thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large) adn has an outstanding work ethic.
- Facilitate and assist in the strategic planning and budgeting process to drive alignment of priorities across the organization
- Manage the company’s financial accounting and reporting systems
- Develop and implement monthly operating reporting package for senior leadership to monitor financial performance, identify root cause of variance and provide recommendations for improvements
- Assist in preparation of Board of Director reporting materials
- Lead reporting and business partner team members, working alongside the operations organization to identify and implement an action plan for improvement of processes to increase the finance team’s effectiveness
- Responsible for ad hoc financial analyses across the organization and initiatives to ensure data-driven decision making, such as business case analyses and financial justification for capital spend projects
- Manage the monthly, quarterly and annual financial close with an outsourced accounting firm
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA a plus
- 5+ years of experience in financial analysis and/or accounting, preferably with investment banking or management consulting experience
- Knowledge of financial reporting and data mining tools such as NetSuite, SQL, Access, etc.
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
- Proven ability to manage a team with competing priorities and provide level-headed guidance during unexpected events
- Excellent business judgement, analytical abilities, and decision-making skills
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Being a part of the Carewell family means
- Flexible PTO (salaried employees only)
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible remote work policy
- Passionate, mission-driven co-workers who are dedicated to improving caregivers’ lives
Carewell is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members