We’re a diverse group of committed individuals empowered to thrive on challenge, share ideas, and pursue our ambition to transform the way commerce works.
So what about you? Do you want to help shape the future? Join us and you’ll open the gateway to a world of endless possibilities.
At Productsup you’ll be an intrinsic player in a vibrant culture that brings together people with opportunities, ideas with implementation, and ambition with achievement.
You can make great things happen in your career by making great things happen in commerce.
Productsup – the place where people are empowered to shape the future of commerce.
Your role and goals
The Productsup Field Marketing team’s mission is to make Productsup the top-recognized solution for product data management, and we’re currently looking for Team Leader Field Marketing North America to help us make this mission a reality.
Productsup is looking for a highly motivated, sales-focused field marketing leader to support our Sales Teams, within an important high-growth region. As a senior member of our field marketing team, you have a strong understanding of sales-focused marketing as well as how to leverage marketing programs and tactics to drive awareness and ultimately, pipeline conversion for the North American region. You enjoy working with sales leaders to understand the needs of the sales team, our customers, and prospects, and meeting those needs through effective partnership, strategy, and execution.
In this role, you will help build our presence in the North American market and drive the Productsup business in an exciting growth region – take the challenge and join us as Senior Field Marketing Manager, North America!
In your first 3 months you will:
- Get to know the marketing and sales teams and develop a strong understanding of the goals and initiatives that are key to success in the region
- Develop and own the NAM strategic marketing plan and calendar
- Ensure successful execution of the local marketing activities, own tracking and communication of plans and outcomes
- Build the plan, pipeline, and brand in close cooperation with the various central marketing resources: corporate communications, marketing operations, marketing programs, digital/social, customer, and partner marketing
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- Leverage and localize the central inbound/outbound and online/offline programs and create locally-relevant programs by leveraging the content, getting partners for sponsoring, and customer references
- Be the first point of contact and sparring partner for the NAM sales team and jointly work on the funnel development.
- Own pipeline targets (MQL, SQL, opportunities) and other related awareness-specific targets
- Create partnerships with 3rd media parties and associations
- Own the NAM event initiatives from planning to execution and organise Productsup’s own events in the region with partners and customers
What you bring to the team
- At least 5+ years experience in delivering, accelerating, and expanding sales pipeline through marketing programs, ideally for a tech or SaaS organization
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills. This role will require effective collaboration and coordination across internal and external stakeholders
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized, and able to meet deadlines
- Mastery of CRM Systems, Marketing Automation software, and G-Suite
- Proven experience supporting other internal departments and defining priorities for your team
- Ability to travel if needed and comply with the company’s travel policy
What we offer you
- A permanent position with an attractive salary at our growing company
- The option to work remotely and flexibly, because we know outstanding talent knows best how and where to work
- A unique and thorough onboarding program where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our company and product
- Ongoing internal and external training, plus a yearly learning budget to help you continuously grow professionally and further your career with Productsup
- Opportunities for engaging in our Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives, plus one paid Impact Day per year dedicated to voluntary work
- Employee referral bonuses: we know that talent attracts talent, and we encourage you to refer people you know to join our team
- The opportunity to take ownership and responsibility, impacting the company’s growth in an international environment with 40+ nationalities
- 401(k) plan with an attractive employer contribution
- Various plans for health insurance with vision and dental options
- Parental leave options