Outcomes for the next 12 months
- Work closely with our key Channel Partners, identifying opportunities to expand our presence in their markets.
- Drive all reseller marketing activities, including promotional campaigns, training sessions, and events.
- Develop and implement regional brand awareness and lead generation campaigns.
- Manage events across the regions, including logistics, booth design, and resource scheduling.
- Ensure regular interactions with the regional sales teams to understand local marketing needs and champion those requirements with the global marketing team.
- Create regional marketing plans to drive new business activity.
- Report on ROI metrics for all channel and event activities.
- Identify new and unusual opportunities to elevate Airtame’s presence in local markets.
- Provide strong support to Airtame’s Channel Managers and Regional Sales teams.
- Constantly explore new marketing tools, tactics, and channels.
- 5+ years of professional experience in a B2B Field Marketing role, promoting technology products to technical audiences.
- Extensive experience in managing events from a simple tabletop to a large international exhibit booth.
- 3+ years working with Distributors and Resellers to promote through the channel.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in working with a SaaS business model.
- An open culture where you can see your ideas put into action right away.
- You will join an ambitious company that values a transparent culture and work-life balance.
- Competitive salary package.
- Flexible work environment.
- Close collaboration with the American and the European team.
- Great career opportunities.
- Some travel is required to attend events and company meetings.
- Health Insurance.