We’re looking for a leader to own and deliver Eventbrite’s customer support strategy. As the key player in one of our most important customer touch points, you’ll be helping steer the customer experience at Eventbrite. We’re looking for an innovator with a keen eye for process improvement and the ability to use data to drive decisions. You’ll lead a team responsible for the design and implementation of the customers’ journey to the help they need across our help center, contact us flow and help channels and directly own customer resolution through the content and automations. You’ll lead cross-functional initiatives with stakeholders to coordinate and build solutions to meet the needs of our customers. You’ll innovate to deliver a customer experience that leverages technology, content and people that ultimately differentiates the value Eventbrite provides and truly drives the success of our customers.
- A proven executor: Knows what great looks like in relation to product management. Has experience developing scalable support solutions.
- A strategic thinker to design the future: Proven ability to develop and lead execution of successful self-service experiences aimed at decreasing customer effort. Experience with CX Strategic thinking and experience design principles. You have the ability to clearly understand and envision the full end-to-end customer experience. This includes development and design of customer experience strategies, journeys and workflow mapping, and analyzing data specific to VOC and VOE.
- An expert in customer journey design: Passionate about providing customers an effortless experience at every touchpoint. Experience with UX design thinking – understands the principles of good user experience and can apply those to product flows across web, mobile and apps.
- Process and data driven: Knowledge of process improvement methodologies such as six sigma. Passionate about taking a data-driven approach to eliminating defects or decreasing waste. Able to distill complex analyses and present a compelling vision for change
- A proven people leader: Build, lead and develop a team of experts with the skillsets needed to deliver your strategy, iterate and improve it
- Globally minded and comfortable with huge scale: Experience working within a globally distributed organization and large scale SMB + consumer customer base with translated & localized content
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills to ensure a cohesive customer journey: Establish cross-functional team effort to deliver goals ranging from content optimization to inventing new communication channels. Track record of managing large, global, and cross-functional initiatives
- Extensive knowledge of systems and tools to create the right technical infrastructure: Deep experience with enterprise CMS platforms.