Reports to: Chief Revenue Officer
Location: Remote U.S.
Compensation Range: $200,000 base plus $120,000 variable, for total earnings of $320,000, plus equity
What We Do:
Founded in 2015 as a fully remote company by former NSA cyber operators, Huntress was built on a simple premise: to force hackers to earn every inch of their access.
Today’s cyber-attacks aren’t limited to large organizations with the security tools that can ward off threats. Hackers don’t discriminate and will find a way to penetrate any vulnerability in any size business, which is why Huntress focuses on protecting those small to midsize businesses that make up the backbone of our economy.
Huntress stops hidden threats that sneak past preventive security tools by utilizing our award winning security platform and expert human threat hunters through dynamic products including Managed EDR, MDR for Microsoft 365, and Managed Security Awareness Training.
Join the hunt and help us stop hackers in their tracks!
What You’ll Do:
Huntress is expanding our dedicated team to support our growth goals in the mid-market. We need an experienced Mid-Market Sales leader to help set our GTM strategy, partner with marketing to increase top of funnel leads, coach and mentor our sales team, and overall positively influence our aggressive sales goals. You will provide training, quality analysis, and ensure your sales team is set up for success and maximum productivity.
Huntress approaches sales as an opportunity to educate our partners and we have a value based, solution-oriented sales process. We do not push end of quarter deals or haggle for every dollar, we believe that if our product is right for the prospect, they will buy it. As a sales leader, you’ll be responsible for staffing your team, coaching and mentoring, as ensuring your team maintains our value-based sales approach.
- Build and execute a sales strategy including go-to-market plans, growth and expansion strategies, team building, and optimizing sales processes for maximum impact
- Hire, train, and develop individuals in your department to excel and grow within the company
- Be a thought leader and continue to educate, build credibility, and trust with potential and current customers
- Assist your team with maintaining a high level of pipeline organization
- Provide strategy and leadership to the mid-market sales team
- Influence the GTM strategy, to achieve quarterly and annual ARR goals
- Provide initial and continuous training on cold calling best practices and pipeline management
- Ensure sales team reaches their KPI targets each month, through strong management processes
- Maintain quality assurance processes, providing input for improvement
- Work with operations to ensure tools and information databases are configured for maximum success
- Maintain an appointment no show rate at or below industry rate
- Work to remove performance obstacles
- Handle escalated calls and provide support for questions in real time
- Maintain and reinforce Huntress’ culture
What You Bring To The Team:
- 6+ years of demonstrated success in a sales leadership position
- B2B Cybersecurity SaaS experience is required
- Experience growing and scaling high-performing sales teams through hands on coaching and mentoring
- Strong time management & organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of external audiences, including C-level executives
- Internal drive of continuous improvement. Cybersecurity is a rapidly changing environment – the ideal candidate will possess a determination to continually learn and grow
What We Offer:
- 100% remote work environment – since our founding in 2015
- Generous paid time off policy including vacation, sick time, and paid holidays
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Highly competitive and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits plans
- 401(k) with 5% contribution regardless of employee contribution
- Life and Disability insurance plans
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- One-time $500 stipend to build/upgrade home office
- Annual allowance for education and professional development assistance
- $75 USD/month digital reimbursement
- Access to both Udemy and BetterUp platforms for coaching, personal, and professional growth