Thrasio is seeking an experienced Director FP&A for its Commercial organization. The role serves as the dedicated finance partner for Thrasio’s Chief Commercial Officer and leads the FP&A team that supports the full range of Thasio’s core business operations–Brand Management, Marketing, Inventory Planning, Data Science and more–both in the US and globally.
As a next generation packaged goods company, Thrasio seeks to redefine how eCommerce-born brands are optimized, with best in class tools and a blend of human and algorithmic management. This leader will play a pivotal role in refining and executing the vision for great and systematized financial analysis and planning–from product level all the way to portfolio and full enterprise level views. The role offers an opportunity to learn from seasoned eCommerce leaders; a chance to set the FP&A direction for a large, and multifaceted, eCommerce business; and to use your management and leadership skills to drive financial performance at scale. Reporting to the head of overall FP&A, this is your chance to deliver impact at a company that itself is redefining how eCommerce brands operate.
- Designing and re-imagining all standard analyses, reporting, and finance-based decision support tools
- Financial reporting including monthly reviews with Corporate executive management teams and detailed reviews with divisional leadership teams
- Serving as strategic partner to the Chief Commercial officer. Align strategic initiatives to long range operational plans
- Oversee and perform ad hoc projects for Commercial executives on an as needed basis
- Manage all Commercial budget and forecast processes
- Serve as Finance representative for monthly forecasting and OTB process
What You Bring to the Party:
- 10-15 years of professional Finance experience; with exposure to detailed analytics and forecasting, along with a collaborative approach to decision making
- Public company FP&A experience
- Experience managing the financial planning process across a global company
- Experience supporting E-Commerce and/or Retail businesses (Amazon experience highly valued but not required)
- Modeling creation and expertise in excel required for ongoing ad hoc projects
- 3-5 years of experience managing high performing teams
- Lots of backbone, creativity, ownership, patience and positive outlook