- Design, implement, and optimize a global revenue enablement strategy that integrates all GTM functions, including Sales, Solution Engineering, Customer Success, Sales Development, and Professional Services.
- Develop, maintain, and iterate on enablement roadmaps, curricula, and training materials for a diverse set of global stakeholders across sales skills/best practices, technical/product enablement, and customer engagement soft skills.
- Partner closely with the leadership team to understand business needs and translate these into comprehensive, multi-faceted enablement programs.
- Roadmap global enablement content and program development, tailoring to the needs of team members in each geography and segment.
- Oversee and manage global communications and events, ensuring all team members have timely access to the information they need for their roles. Design and execute high-impact learning experiences such as the annual Sales Kickoff and other professional development events, with the aim of creating a world-class learning environment that fosters continuous improvement and success.
- Conduct regular assessments of the effectiveness of the enablement programs using quantitative and qualitative measures.
- Coach sellers and managers on best practices, selling skills, and strategies to drive revenue growth.
- Design and build a high-performing global revenue enablement team, recruiting and developing top talent, and creating a culture of excellence and collaboration to support the execution of our global enablement strategy.
- Foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development within the organization.
- And any additional tasks required by manager
- 15+ years of experience in Sales, GTM Strategy, Operations, and/or Enablement.
- At least 5 years of previous quota-carrying sales experience in Sales or Solutions Engineering, providing credibility and practical insights in coaching and enablement.
- Proven experience in strategy, hands-on field training, and enablement program delivery within a global B2B software context.
- Ability to design, build, and deliver enablement content across GTM roles, IC and management levels.
- Demonstrated capability in conducting both 1:1 and group coaching sessions, with a personalized, engaging style that fosters a learning mindset and promotes skill development. Proven track record of influencing and motivating individuals and teams to achieve their full potential.
- A deep understanding of both the art and science of selling, underpinned by strong analytical abilities.
- Expertise in the MEDDPICC sales methodology, with demonstrated success in applying it within training and enablement programs, driving improved sales performance and consistency across the team.
- Hands-on experience scaling up a global GTM organization; both pre- and post- IPO experience highly preferred.
- Exceptional leadership skills, with the ability to inspire, engage, and lead diverse teams.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills; ability to solicit needs and coalesce coherent strategy which meets the needs of both the company and field teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field. An advanced degree or relevant certification is a plus.
$235,000 – $266,000 a year