MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 700 people around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. The MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
We are investing in transforming the future of work, both for our customers and for ourselves. We are accelerating new ways of working quickly and need internal help to drive change management within MURAL.
As the Senior Director of Digital Transformation & Collaboration, you will help our MURAListas to grow by bringing collaboration, communication and learning best practices throughout our organization. You will be instrumental in developing programs that allow us to scale our unique and beloved culture for years to come and accelerate the ways in which we do work. In this role, you will leverage a background in learning and development and/or employee engagement to build or reinvigorate programs that develop great leaders and inspire employees, create a seamless digital experience and reinforce the cultural values that have been the cornerstone of our company.
You will be responsible for facilitating an exceptional experience with the following duties:
- Lead a global team of L&D, Collaboration, DEI and Community teammates
- Drive time-to-value on our main company tools, including MURAL
- Consultants with Business Leaders to create programs that drive a culture of inclusivity by developing programs through collaborative across MURAL
- Create playbooks to onboard employees into MURAL, our company-level tools, norm and methodologies
- Create on-demand, automated training and enablement programs for MURAListas and Managers
- Work closely with our functional business enablement teams or collaborate with our GTM enablement teams to build programs that focus on onboarding and upskilling our GTM team members
- Orchestrate WOW moments
- Rethink the way teams collaborate, communicate and partner cross-functionally and you will help provide thought leadership, tools and education to leaders on how to effectively manage “hybrid” teams, and maximize in-person time when we have it
- Manage our L&D team to help develop agile experiences to onboard, grow our team and managers and make MURAL a delightful place to work
- Work with the teams to understand all the ways our customers want to consume content, training and best practices and get creative on our delivery mechanisms and consumption models. It is yours to build so go crazy!
- Constantly test, learn and create new and creative ways to help teams become experts on MURAL and drive collaboration
- Recruit, coach, mentor and grow a team of global Collaboration Coaches
- Develop and communicate a clear vision for the collaboration team
- See around corners and apply a forward thinking strategy that will meet the needs of our growth trajectory
- Motivate your team to execute with rigor, discipline and creative collaboration
- In partnership with other People Ops leaders, you will use your expertise in change management to help us launch campaigns or process changes to employees in a way that brings them along on our scaling journey
- 7+ years of Learning and Development, employee engagement or HR Business Partner/leadership roles, preferably in Tech or Financial Services
- 2+ in human capital or strategy consulting background with strong change management, communication, organization design, digital and organizational transformation and project management skills
- Drive stakeholder analysis, leadership alignment & engagement, change communications, change readiness assessment, impact analysis, learning and post launch support
- Get out of bed every morning ready to apply a testing mindset to all that you do
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, solve complex problems, and collaborate effectively across multiple stakeholder groups and cross-functional teams to drive results
- Experience interfacing with executives across the organization
- Outstanding C-level verbal, written, and visual presentation communication and facilitation skills; A responsive, outgoing, energetic tone when engaging with others
- Very comfortable with technology
- A self-starting, independent approach to managing your own work
- Great project management skills and the ability to create and launch new initiatives
- Ability to manage and interpret employee behavior/data to create business opportunities
- A passion to help employees succeed and empathize with them
- An undying concern about new, better ways to solve problems
Ideally you have…
- Experience in design thinking and agile creative disciplines or are willing to learn