At Truepill, we power the future of consumer healthcare. We started in 2016 with a vision to modernize healthcare. We provide the building blocks needed to launch and scale world-class healthcare experiences.
With over 10 million prescriptions shipped and millions of patients served, we work with many of the world’s largest healthcare organizations – including payers, providers, life sciences companies, consumer health brands, and government agencies. And with new partners continually joining our mission, we aim to further shape the future of healthcare – one patient at a time. Come join us. Let’s build something great together.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Director, Business Development to join our Growth team. You’ll work alongside collaborative partners and dedicated colleagues working to grow Truepill and support our mission.
We believe patients continue to expect modern and digital experiences in the ways they access healthcare. Whether you’re an F500 Life Science organization or a digital health disruptor, Truepill is the pharmacy infrastructure and Rx fulfillment partner to power those experiences.
Why You’ll Love Working at Truepill
- We are collaborators – The backbone of Truepill is our people. We support each other by listening and evolving together to make our goals attainable.
- We are curious – We never settle for how it’s done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow. Because we don’t just ask “why?”, we ask “why not?”.
- We are innovators – We’re the spark that ignites positive change in healthcare. We create impact because we don’t anticipate; we innovate.
- We are honest – Leading with integrity is the foundation of trust. We always do what’s best for our people, our customers, and above all, our patients.
- We are committed to supporting employees’ happiness, health, and overall well-being – We offer a variety of PTO plans and comprehensive benefits for both our remote and onsite employees.
You’re excited about this opportunity because…
- You will identify, develop, and close new business opportunities with new Truepill customers and partners
- You will own and manage a pipeline of prospective customers across the full sales cycle
- You will actively pursue new and existing markets, sharing learnings and market feedback with our Growth Strategy team
- You will help shape the company’s long-term objectives and determine plans for how to meet them
- You will foster and work to maintain an entrepreneurial growth culture throughout the company and across all teams and work functions
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 5+ years of experience sales, business development, or partnerships
- You are able to communicate concisely about product or service to outsiders, including prospective customers and clients
- You’re a pro at building and maintaining relationships with both external customers as well as key leaders within your own organization
- You possess effective organizational and negotiation skills.
- You are familiar with digital health and ideally have experience in the space
- You’re comfortable managing new opportunities from qualification through negotiation and contract signature
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or related field, MBA a plus
- You are enthusiastic, sincere, and enjoyable to work with
The base salary range for this position is $135,000-$175,000 plus a generous sales incentive plan.