At Phreesia, DevOps Engineers play a critical role in partnering with Development, Data Center Operations, and QA teams to deliver our SaaS solutions to the world. These individuals are responsible for providing the internal frameworks and tools which allow software to be built, tested, packaged, and deployed consistently in multiple environments. They are passionate evangelists for automation and the power of good software to improve processes.
- Focus on building out the next generation of our internal platform for Development teams to self-service building, testing, deploying and running their containerized applications in a safe and consistent manner.
- Support pipelines building and deploying applications to cloud and on-prem environments using GitLab, Argo CD, Kubernetes, Terraform, Artifactory and similar tools.
- Participate in release/milestone planning and scheduling with Agile development teams.
- Work with Team Architects and Data Center Operations to identify resource requirements for upcoming product changes.
- Work with Development teams to share domain-specific expertise and troubleshoot problems with build processes and deployed systems.
- Learn the basics of the US Healthcare system and how customers use our products.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Mathematics
- Overall, 5-10 years of experience with at least 3-5 years as a software developer
- Strong knowledge and experience with managing Kubernetes infrastructure and application deployments
- Proficiency in at least one modern applications programming language such as C#, Ruby, Java, Go Python and a willingness to learn more as required
- Experience designing and implementing pipelines in Continuous Integration systems using declarative configuration (GitLab, Jenkins etc.)
- Experience designing and implementing workflows with Artifact Management systems (Artifactory, etc.)
- Experience with deploying applications on AWS
- Experience with using infrastructure as code tools (Terraform) to maintain environments
- Experience with Linux administration and scripting
- Git repository management experience
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a five-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote working environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities