We’re looking for a highly collaborative designer with a high degree of Webflow knowledge to drive work and advocate for excellent brand storytelling and design craft together with our design team. This role will report to the manager of the Education & Community design team and work directly with the Director of Community & Agency Marketing and their team. Webflow is all about giving development superpowers to everyone — and this role will work to craft creative activations that both show off what’s possible with Webflow and capture the spirit of our Webflow community and its members. This role will work alongside our community team to partner with our agency partners, community members, and brand studio teams to shape our community brand & deliver delightful experiences. We have a community of incredible designers, and you’ll be acting as a liaison between the team and community members to highlight their work while holding a high bar for leading the expansion and growth of the Webflow Community brand.
About the role
- Location: Remote-first (United States; BC & ON, Canada)
- Our cash compensation amount for this role ranges from $104,000 – $131,000 for most US locations and $115,000 – $145,000 for US locations with a higher cost of labor. All figures cited above are in $USD and pertain to workers located in the United States. Pay is based on several factors including market location, and may vary depending on job related experience, knowledge, qualifications, and skills.
- Reporting to the Manager, Community & Education Design
As a Senior Designer, Community, you’ll:
- Own & Scale Webflow’s Community brand and recognition. You’ll own and deliver Web design experiences that push the community brand to the next level and deliver creative solutions to help improve activation of our users. Everything from creating innovative resources like The flexbox game and shareable cloneables, to owning design for community programs like Global Leaders . These areas include extending the community brand through Webflow development, static design, and more. Your work will extend the Webflow Community brand across integrated & brand campaigns, product launches, and content initiatives — both online and in-person.
- Push Webflow Community’s web experience cross platforms. You’ll own the web experience for Webflow’s community pages and its programs. You’ll partner directly with cross-functional teams (Product, Ecosystem, Video Production, Marketing, and others) and are proactive in recognizing areas of opportunity to enhance and expand the Webflow Community web user experience and drive in-app activation/feature adoption. You’ll play a pivotal role in evolving and enriching the Webflow Community experience, ensuring that it thrives and expands across all platforms.
- Develop and Design best-in-class websites and web layouts. You’ll push the boundaries of web design by creating designs and resources that can inspire millions of people to connect and learn together on the web. You’ll establish and manage a style guide that maintains our voice, tone, look, and feel while also pushing the bar to what’s possible.
- Push the boundaries of what’s possible. Our team enjoys a ton of experimental freedom, and we’re always looking for ways to improve, even when the method isn’t 100% proven. If an idea gets our users excited about learning, we’re interested in trying it. We love bold, aspirational, and sophisticated designs. If it makes someone do a double-take, let’s build it. We use stills, illustrations, scripted videos, unscripted videos, music with video, and clear graphics (plus a billion other things that won’t fit here) to reinforce teaching visually.
In addition to the responsibilities outlined above, at Webflow we will support you in identifying where your interests and development opportunities lie and we’ll help you incorporate them into your role.