Customer Support enables educator love for Aula! The team ensures the sustainability of the changes through reactive support but also proactive support by communicating best practices on all interactions and delivering engaging webinars
Customer Support is a knowledgeable trusted partner for our community to represent their voice internally, thinking critically around the services and support, and challenging the status quo to drive customer satisfaction is what you’ll do best.
- Permanent – Fully remote – $45,000-$73,000 (Depending on experience and location) – US – EST timezone
- Ensure all our users receive the same, outstanding level of support during low and peak seasons, delivering mind-blowing proactive and reactive support with the highest level of quality to exceed our users’ expectations to maintain our CSAT above 94%.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot escalated product issues/bugs and apply creative solutions for resolution/workarounds independently.
- Coach and educate users via live training to encourage platform engagement
- Efficiently unblock technical/non-technical partners via our support live channels maintaining our high partner satisfaction
- Guide educators and learners on their Aula journey delivering live trainings, and also contributing in our help centre
- Be the strategic voice of Customer Support working on cross-functional projects to maximise Educator Love
- Be a part of a high-performing and inclusive team that values autonomy.
- Work with your teammates to set high goals — and celebrate success when we hit them.
- Contribute to building a collaborative, productive and friendly remote workplace
- A technical aptitude for, and experience troubleshooting web applications and mobile applications in a Saas environment.
- Previous experience (4+ years) in a customer support or customer success role with a demonstrable history of regularly exceeding targets.
- Experience creating and delivering training/help centre documentation
- Used Zendesk before.
- Worked closely with product development teams.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with great attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- The ability to multitask and keep up with a fast-paced start-up environment