The Customer Support team is responsible for rolling out the red carpet when employees utilise Wagestream to access their wages; from their first login through their entire end-user experience.
Our team sits in the heart of Wagestream, supporting and maintaining relationships with Wagestream clients and their colleagues. Working together with our Commercial and Engineering teams, we deliver exceptional service for our clients in the pursuit of bringing Wagestream to as many employees as possible. No two days are the same and we like it that way!
You would be joining our completely remote and flexible team of customer support representatives; making connections around the world!
Senior Customer Support Representatives are responsible for:
- Handling advanced technical escalations from our clients and partners, reproducing issues, and working with engineering to achieve resolution as required.
- Assisting T1 team members when volume requires all hands on deck or escalated channels have low volume.
- Handling formal complaints from customers and escalating to management appropriately.
- Working with the Client Success and Engineering teams when incidents within the platform occur that require reporting to the Client.
- Working closely with the customer support team, management, as well as cross-functionally with other departments to ensure we create and deliver effective, efficient, and meaningful support experiences for our customers.
- Communicating effectively and promptly with a variety of customer types: specifically must be able to provide a clear understanding of technical issues/steps to resolve.
- Maintaining a positive and empathetic attitude toward customers at all times.
- Demonstrating keen problem-solving skills, the ability to think on your feet, and taking initiative.
- Analyse ticket data in Intercom to understand top contact drivers, spikes in volume, and trends
- Identifying new and providing feedback on self service articles.
- Other duties as necessary.
*Please note – Customer Support works to deliver 24/7 customer support and this role covers our earlier morning shift*
What experience would we expect you to have?
(But if you’re close… that’s still a conversation we would like to have!)
- Previous experience in technical customer support.
- Have used customer service software in previous employment (Intercom, Zendesk, Salesforce, etc.)
- Are an effective writer and can clearly communicate with others.
- Have an interest in FinTech.
- Can maintain focus in a rapidly growing and changing start-up environment.
- Razor-sharp time-management skills.
- Have exceptional listening skills to be able to understand, empathize and resolve issues.
- Are proficient in MS Office (Excel/Word/PP).
- Have a positive attitude and enjoy helping/teaching others.
- Want to be a part of something great!
- Financial technology or banking experience.
- Fluent in writing in Dutch and/or Spanish
- Have a degree from university in any relevant field.
- Management experience