About the Role
We are looking for Senior Customer Support Associates to help lead our rapidly growing team within a fast-paced environment. You will work directly with customers as well as manage a team of up to about 15 customer support associates.
You will be responsible for ensuring the success of the customers’ journey through our test and program by identifying customers’ questions, concerns and overall needs and providing helpful solutions to them in an accurate and efficient manner, maintaining high standards of customer service across all interactions.
This position is for an ambitious professional looking to grow their leadership skills. The right candidate is empathetic, passionate about people and improving lives, and is highly organized and analytical. Typical tasks outside of customer support shifts include training and supporting our customer support team, continuously improving processes, and maintaining key metrics.
- Support customers via the in-app chat service, emails and over the phone throughout the customer journey, particularly during the pre-sale and testing phases of the program.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the ZOE testing protocol and all tasks customers are to complete, such that you are able to answer any questions customers or team members may have.
- Motivate and encourage customers across the customer journey to maximise customer satisfaction.
- Resolve both routine and complex enquiries in a thorough and expeditious manner.
- Address customer complaints in a compassionate and patient manner.
- Guide the team in effective customer issues resolution and handle escalations.
- Strive to achieve high customer satisfaction by going above and beyond.
- Supervise customer support associates day-to-day tasks.
- Continuously improve the customer support process using insight into the overall experience, tracking feedback, and providing such at team meetings.
- Update and continuously improve training materials with frequent changes.
- Potentially partake in hiring processes and scaling our team.
- Be willing to have flexibility with work hours, such as late evening work and working weekends and holidays, to provide comprehensive coverage.
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience in a management or supervising role
- Experience in a fast-paced working environment
- Experience in a research and/or startup environment (nice-to-have)
- Excellent interpersonal and active listening skills as well as clear communication with customers and reports
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with customers and reports
- Motivated and energetic work ethic, with a strong capability to thrive under pressure
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation, and multi-tasking skills with strong attention to detail
- Quick learner and ability to adapt quickly
- Able to work both within a team and independently
- Empathy and compassion
- Ability to use CRM tools and systems
- Experience speaking with customers using online chat services
- Experience dealing with data privacy (nice-to-have)